• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
@blacklion23No need to apologize.

Reselling is a sensitive topic for most. I just see it as I'm 22 yrs old, work and go to school full time and have a knack for getting limited releases. Some I cop to wear and others I cop for the sole purpose of making a few dollars. Nike creates the hype. We perpetuate it.

ok guys so I called the spot I gave to everyone and they said Nike called them and allowed them to sell them today! they sold out. I thought these wernt allowed to sell until tomorrow? My bad guys, I seriously thought they would sell these tomorrow.
mean.gif
 I'm not buying this crap, call tomorrow and see what they say!

Last edited:
Very rarely am I on the outside looking in, in terms of "hyped" releases. 

But damn, the thirst is strong with these flowery shoes
laugh.gif

ok guys so I called the spot I gave to everyone and they said Nike called them and allowed them to sell them today! they sold out. I thought these wernt allowed to sell until tomorrow? My bad guys, I seriously thought they would sell these tomorrow.:smh:  I'm not buying this crap, call tomorrow and see what they say!
Just called them before I saw this message, they said they sold out earlier today and they had a long line, and they weren't taking phone orders it was a misprint on the instagram. Online for me tomorrow, struck out on 2 raffles today

Sad to see the KDVI come to an end. Only a few more releases until the garbage $200 elite drop. Still can't believe they haven't aren't going to drop a  white base vi.

Sad to see the KDVI come to an end. Only a few more releases until the garbage $200 elite drop. Still can't believe they haven't aren't going to drop a  white base vi.
The elites are garbage?? I doubt it, with a mesh upper, full length max zoom, and the traction pattern is now similar to the KD V, the only thing i can think of that's garbage is the price. The elite should perform and feel a lot better. 

The elites are garbage?? I doubt it, with a mesh upper, full length max zoom, and the traction pattern is now similar to the KD V, the only thing i can think of that's garbage is the price. The elite should perform and feel a lot better.
Yeah the garbage part was more for the price.They are def not worth $70 more.Really hope this isn't a sign of things to come next year.

200$ is pretty damn pricey!

So who all has won Dallas raffles? We had 4 stores in the D/FW area getting these I believe. Still nothing on my end..

I'm super late just realized they changed the release time on NDC. I also noticed while I was browsing the clearance sale that you can't open links in new tabs anymore on NDC

Win some, loose more :smh: Really don't want to put up with the ******* on NDC/FTL........... But those are my only options. Man I'm really disappointed right now

Traction on the Elite looks like its gonna be high quality like that of the KD V.
Traction & grip on the VI is just one of the many bad points.

If 5 months ago somebody were to tell me that Nike was going to make a pink shoe with flowers all over it, charge $150 for it, and have it sell out the very instant it was released, I might have slapped them.

i really think these APs will show up on more EU sites than we think. i just have a feeling lol

Back
Top Bottom