Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm fine w/ being wrong. 
laugh.gif
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Because you're probably used to it.
laugh.gif
Lol Well you can always message me if you have a problem w/ that. Other than that, keep it moving. I got some AP's to try to obtain tomorrow.

Didn't even know the hype was huge for these since they sat for a few weeks on oversea sites

I'm expecting FTL servers to be like this:

Reactions: ct3
Lol Well you can always message me if you have a problem w/ that. Other than that, keep it moving. I got some AP's to try to obtain tomorrow.

Definitely no problem here and no need to pm you. And if being on this thread NOW hinders you from getting a shot at the APs TOMORROW... maybe you should take your own advice and "keep it moving".

Didn't even know the hype was huge for these since they sat for a few weeks on oversea sites

I'm expecting FTL servers to be like this:
That's one thing i'm worried about. I usually have no luck gettin on the footlocker site.

I'm just gone go up to my school tomorrow at like 4 and use their computers. They run pretty fast. Is it hard to get stuff the Nike Europe website or whatever?????

You would think a shoe for a charity would be a little more widely released. Just goes to show nike's intentions are elsewhere [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Welp, looks like i'll be joining ya'll tomorrow on the ap's.... my little cousin wan'ts them really bad, and i told her that  they were gonna be hard to get and i don't think i'll be able to get them....  but hopefully i do, so i can surprise her 

Last edited:
You would think a shoe for a charity would be a little more widely released. Just goes to show nike's intentions are elsewhere [emoji]128529[/emoji]
And how many people are actually gonna buy them to wear because they genuinely like them? I've seen nothing but resell talk on these because they are "limited".

And how many people are actually gonna buy them to wear because they genuinely like them? I've seen nothing but resell talk on these because they are "limited".
nah ppl will wear em, just like any other shoe. Who do you think is buying all those pairs that are being resold? More resellers? :lol:

Where are the aps dropping in the dmv tomorrow my homie wants to know any help pm me or let me know thanks.

That sucks man. Will you be trying NDC tomorrow?
Safe to say I wont be getting a call from hoh.

I doubt it. I hardly ever try online and with these being that hard to get I think I'mma sleep. Still got two more chances to strike out on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom