Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Decided to not stress out and ordered the PB&Js instead. I can't deal with these shenanigans that comes with all these shoes now....

Found on Nike AU luanch calendar 
[table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td][td]KD VI Elite[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Platinum Black[/td][td]$280[/td][td]642838-100[/td][/tr][/table]
Did the math and 280 AUSD converts to 250 USD... Hopefully thats not the retail price (thats a 120 price hike)
It should be 210-220USD range. 

That being said, finally had success with the KD6 AP on Nike AU. Even after I couldn't find the product for the first 10 minutes!

It should be 210-220USD range. 

That being said, finally had success with the KD6 AP on Nike AU. Even after I couldn't find the product for the first 10 minutes!
Congratz bro. Link didnt come live until about 8:06 Melbourne time. But Sold out about 8:10am

Personally I am loving the Nike Aus weekday and the non-TLO release and its system... despite the crashes on saturday releases.

Last edited:
Its funny here in so cal seems it was easy for me to get every durant but this one...resellers sure went ham on these...now I gotta pay double smh

Congratz bro. Link didnt come live until about 8:06 Melbourne time. But Sold out about 8:10am

Personally I am loving the Nike Aus weekday and the non-TLO release and its system... despite the crashes on saturday releases.
Cheers bro. While I like Nike AU and the non-TLO, a little annoyed that Nike AU doesn't even have a twitter to warn of releases and their lack of release through online and only physical eg. NOLA, J3 Infra (not on launch calender). How FTL had KD6 NOLA and Nike AU didn't perplexes me!

Cheers bro. While I like Nike AU and the non-TLO, a little annoyed that Nike AU doesn't even have a twitter to warn of releases and their lack of release through online and only physical eg. NOLA, J3 Infra (not on launch calender). How FTL had KD6 NOLA and Nike AU didn't perplexes me!
Man i dare say that is the BEST thing about them!

I would rather have them go under the radar so that less people know about it and hence less chance the server crashes...

I am sure you can recall what it was like back when Bred1s released... server completely F'ed up.

P.S Nike Store Aus Online usually only get no more than 2 FSR in limited releases... so you would definitely not want too much competition by letting too many people know lol

FNL shipped my ASG KDs... should have them tomorrow. Hope they look as good in person as they do in pics. The big 3s ASG shoes this year are definitely better than what came out last year. Dat NOLA theme FTW :pimp:

FNL shipped my ASG KDs... should have them tomorrow. Hope they look as good in person as they do in pics. The big 3s ASG shoes this year are definitely better than what came out last year. Dat NOLA theme FTW :pimp:
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised once you get them in hand. Congrats on getting your pair bro.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised once you get them in hand. Congrats on getting your pair bro.

thank you sir... 167 shipped - 20 WC = niceeeeeee. im surprised they shipped so fast and that they are coming from INDY meaning they shipped from their warehouse instead of them being from a store.

So these are releasing on NDC and Footlocker?  What about FL?  I guess it's online or bust for me I struck out on the raffle.....

Back
Top Bottom