Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

i thought a 5y would be an easy cop. figured everyone would be hitting the mens sizes. i was wrong 
mean.gif
Fasho, I decided to tell my girl to go for a 4.5 since she's got a tweener foot. Glad we made the right choice, she copped easily and here I am waiting to pounce on dem Ligers.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS NO BUYING SELLING/TRADING IN HERE. PLEASE CLEAN UR POSTS UP BEFORE I GET TO THEM.

Damn my bot was quick AF too, but I guess I got jacked, got all the way to the place order screen after putting in my paypal......I never got jacked that far into the process

I wasn't signed in to nike but checked out fast with paypal, maybe I should sign in from now on?

Last edited:
Tiffanys - Wanted to wear, had in cart, wouldn't let me check out, missed out.
Kanyes - Wanted to wear, In bed due to excruciating body pain, which had made me unable to move, missed out.
APs - For the fun of it tried for "practice" (even though the practice was for the two previous shoes), I don't want the shoe, got a pair in cart, and checked out.

Hate NDC, man.

Last edited:

Damn my bot was quick AF too, but I guess I got jacked, got all the way to the place order screen after putting in my paypal......I never got jacked that far into the process

I wasn't signed in to nike but checked out fast with paypal, maybe I should sign in from now on?
you should always be signed in

man you know the deal with size 13s, you might as well not even try, its sad cuz im the same size
mean.gif
Try an 8. Nike stopped making 7.5 so the first size resellers/bot users see is an 8 first and they grab it.

I'll wait until prices go down and grab the ligers and pb & js if I can find some first.
Where did you hear that from, or are you just talking about the KD models?

Tiffanys - Wanted to wear, had in cart, wouldn't let me check out, missed out.
Kanyes - In bed due to excruciating body pain, which had made me unable to move, missed out.
APs - For the fun of it tried for "practice" (even though the practice was for the two previous shoes), I don't want the shoe, got a pair in cart, and checked out.

Hate NDC, man.

Ive missed every limited shoe on NDC for the past 7-9 months. Not doing so good with raffles this year either. Definitely starting to feel the frustration.

Back
Top Bottom