Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
if you say so.... KD line has been hyped since the IV. there are ALWAYS haters of the shoe when pics first surface. ALWAYS.

Naw J, not since the 4 entirely, Nerf and WM did major damage, ASG 4 kicked up a notch, and Aunt Pearl 4, Scoring Title 4 kept the ball rolling but the 5 KILLED all momentum the 4 built. Rolling into the 6 there still was a lack of excitement for the "soccer" shoe with a crooked tongue. Preheats sold off name and quantity alone, I personally think that is the WORST color of the shoe to release yet. Seat Pleasents are gone because they released so early and I'm pretty sure most retailers RTV'd them at this point, I know FNL did in early October.

These Aunt Pearls on the other hand, idk, not sure if people genuinely like the shoe because of the design/cause or just for the sake of being different. It's incredibly feminine, even for men secure with their masculinity. And it honestly doesn't look good enough where you might shrug your head and chalk the high resale price to the "game"...it's just a flower shoe.

4s put KDs on the map... even the sales report shown in a few threads showed the 5s did well. KDs been doing numbers since the 4s. proof is in the pudding.

all of those classics you mentioned and you still left out

BHM
Year of the Dragon
Christmas aka Cookie cutter
Rogue
Creamsicle
Entourage
Home

etc

I think its safe to say that the 5 didn't add to the momentum BUT the KD line was/is now firmly on everyone's radar now. If its a special color... its hyped.

Last edited:
Name a signature Nike shoe that doesn't sell well? Hell dudes went ham on those Barkleyposites 
laugh.gif
. The 6 was not liked by a lot of people initially IMO. I am one of those people. This thread was moving hella slow up until recently.

not that it matters, but i bought the sp's the first day, and they're still my number one 6 even over the all stars

4s put KDs on the map... even the sales report shown in a few threads showed the 5s did well. KDs been doing numbers since the 4s. proof is in the pudding.

all of those classics you mentioned and you still left out

BHM
Year of the Dragon
Christmas aka Cookie cutter
Rogue
Creamsicle
Entourage
Home

etc

I think its safe to say that the 5 didn't add to the momentum BUT the KD line was/is now firmly on everyone's radar now. If its a special color... its hyped.
The KD IV's were the perfect execution of style and price!

e-male e-male - I agree. My point is that since the IV dropped (and got on people's radars), the KD line has been hyped. Yes, there was a negative initial reaction BUT you can say that about any new sig shoe that's dropping including the new lebrons or kobes.

Pre-KD IV, all of the special colors were pretty easy to get. A lot of the original adaptors were pretty upset when the masses started buying all of the shoes. Stuff like the all stars and scoring titles were cake to pick up.

anybody know where i can get the blue crabs size 10for retail? have the n7, christmas,and all stars so far. going to get the ligers and call it quits ha. but need those blue crabs tho

Looks like imma head out early tomorrow and check out the lines on 125th for the ligers. Never tried to cop in the city before fingers crossed

I hate to say this but I wish I wouldn't of passed on the PBJ's when they sat on shelves, or a couple of others, I kno dudes in Dallas are not on these that strong, I've only seen little kids and girls rockin em and middle/high school kids rockin em, the grown dudes I see hoopin in em

anybody know where i can get the blue crabs size 10for retail? have the n7, christmas,and all stars so far. going to get the ligers and call it quits ha. but need those blue crabs tho
The blue crabs were sitting in Dallas I'm a dummy for not copin think I might've been copin a pair of J's at the time smh

Mad for passing up on a 250 shipped deal yesterday. I really thought I was gone get a pair :smh: And I have no idea how PayPal works :lol:

mad i didnt grab a couple tof them asg when they were still on the self a couple days after the rd

now they dry and ebay is a strong 225 or better :smh:

It's tough to predict how long the Ligers will sell, but don't expect them to sit too long. The closest mall to me isn't getting them and they get some kinda limited releases (Fire Red 3/5s, thunder 4s etc.) FNL isn't getting them, but Champs is even getting some in-store. Not to mention FTL isn't doing a raffle. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom