Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I returned my ASG t-shirts. I hate the colors and design. I liked last year's shirts for the ASG sigs. That blah gray color with the player name or initials is blah.

Man, Ligers blew up. I didn't think it would be crazy. I thought it would be a release you could walk into the store and buy for weeks.

KD6 isn't setting the world on fire but I don't really see too many old color ways in stores any more after the ASG released.

I skipped the Aways, Away 2, Home 2s and DC. Missed out on the AP and Preheat.

Yeah I really don't like the ASG shirt at all once I got it in hand. Last year and the year before were infinitely better.

Bit the bullet yesterday and paid 325 shipped for a pair of Aunt Pearls, only to find out soon after paying that I could have bought them for approx 300 [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]. Most I've ever paid for a pair of sneakers.

Bit the bullet yesterday and paid 325 shipped for a pair of Aunt Pearls, only to find out soon after paying that I could have bought them for approx 300 [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]. Most I've ever paid for a pair of sneakers.
That's what the hohs around me are saying also
Crazy how every pickup window is 6-9pm I mean like nikestore and

I'm gonna say that's a good price honestly..... I sold a size 4Y for 270$ and after I shipped them someone offered me 275$ for it. My mens sizes have sold for 350+ . This shoe is dope real rare and down the line will hit 400+ no doubt

X'mas also, they still have sizes. I checked FNL out of the blue few minutes ago on my tablet then I went to my PC to checkout, even went through rebate site and was still able to checkout. Surprised I was able to get through. The last restock I was too late.

I'm feeling this Liger tee. But for $35?! Nah, I usually wait and get these tee's for $10 when they hit my local Nike Clearance store. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom