Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Villa has Aways, Homes, Away 2's, and Energys in size 13 if any of you big footers are looking

Last edited:

yup, thats pretty much the short version. We were in discussion for me to buy his lebron X id, and the deal was about to happen but he asked me for quick help on trying to get the aunt pearls for him and so i got it and after that he just stopped answering my texts for the lebron 10. And you can see that he read the messages and ignored it. I'm done helping members out, so these are going to be sent back to Nike. The time before this, I helped someone get a pair of Masterpiece Kobe IX's for retail and he paid and everything, then when I asked him for help again for the Kobe IX Maestros, he tried to charge me $50 extra over retail after I helped him out. 
Damn, sorry to hear that you were taken advantage of but I wouldn't place everyone in that same category.  There are a few of us here who really do love sneakers and not to re-sell as well as willing to help out others.  Hopefully, you get to deal with some of us who think exactly like you do.

man i called ups to check on my package instead of the online chat deal and he told me it should have deleivered yesterday and they cant find why its delayed so i should opeb up a case on it.....FML!!!!

man i called ups to check on my package instead of the online chat deal and he told me it should have deleivered yesterday and they cant find why its delayed so i should opeb up a case on it.....FML!!!!
weather delay. same happened to me.

And on Vino's situation dude just sounds dumb , i wish i had some help on any pair i dont get some people 
Yup totally agree. If for some reason I didn't have the money I would have to borrow it or something unless he was dealing with a 6th grader or something. Thats just one pair you shouldn't be flaking on. Well you shouldn't be flaking period but flaking on a guaranteed pairs of AP's. He must of been dealing with a little kid.

Sure you guys all seen the email but theres some KD shirts and Shorts (along with others) on clearance with the 20% off at nike i believe the Christmas VI shirt is 1 

Also i mean theyre kobe shorts but some purple shorts that are perfect for the BHMs

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the green pair KD wore last night was intended to be Mardi Gras themed not St pattys Day

Yup totally agree. If for some reason I didn't have the money I would have to borrow it or something unless he was dealing with a 6th grader or something. Thats just one pair you shouldn't be flaking on. Well you shouldn't be flaking period but flaking on a guaranteed pairs of AP's. He must of been dealing with a little kid.
yep i am baffled by it. Unless his original intention was to get me to bite with his lebron X id and ask for my help and then afterwards didn't wanna give up the lebron x ID anymore so he ignored me. He texts me after I put his name on blast saying that his phone was stolen, yet he texting me right now. If you lost your phone, then theres no way you can remember a stranger's number to text back, and if you did somehow remembered the number, why didn't you contact me as soon as possible from a different number instead of contacting me so late after I had already let everybody know of the situation. Something don't add up, he cut off contact after the AP dropped last thursday, its nearly a week now and he contacts me now from a new number saying his old phone was stolen, well how do you have my number now?   

and the funny thing is i was gonna add $100 on top of the AP's for his lebron ID's that aren't even DS. At the time i didn't think the AP's would fetch $300 so he passed up on a REALLY good deal

Last edited:
yep i am baffled by it. Unless his original intention was to get me to bite with his lebron X id and ask for my help and then afterwards didn't wanna give up the lebron x ID anymore so he ignored me. He texts me after I put his name on blast saying that his phone was stolen, yet he texting me right now. If you lost your phone, then theres no way you can remember a stranger's number to text back, and if you did somehow remembered the number, why didn't you contact me as soon as possible from a different number instead of contacting me so late after I had already let everybody know of the situation. Something don't add up, he cut off contact after the AP dropped last thursday, its nearly a week now and he contacts me now from a new number saying his old phone was stolen, well how do you have my number now?   

That's so weak. People always down to talk deals until they need to actually make moves.

Last edited:

Man help is help no matter what it is , i wouldve been thankful and not of flaked if it was AP's or NYC 66's i mean although things aint go his way he won here

Back
Top Bottom