Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Uh... Is anyone else trying to get the elites? There's no way I'm the only one who's been "waiting for your turn" for about 25 min now. Didn't seem like anyone was really hyped for these so I figured it'd be pretty lowkey. I need to start a mexicansneakerhead channel but I think even he's more successful than I am at releases :lol:

waited about 10 minutes and then it added

Anyone else unable to log into NDC this morning?  Anyone "Wait for turn" and then all of a sudden that message just go away with no message and nothing added to cart?  

Maybe someone can answer this, but when I get a spot in line is it literally a "spot in line"? Or can I still get passed up by someone with faster internet? I'm just trying to figure it out on my end. Without getting salty, I must be doing something wrong compared to others on here. Especially when it seems like everyone gets their pairs on somewhat "hyped" GRs and I continually strike out.

People are having trouble logging in, let alone adding shoes to their carts.

I think it's more that NDC servers are taking a dump. The Kobes sold out but the KDs and Lebron Elites are still FSR.

and **** you Nike for trolling with the free two-day shipping promo..."due to server upgrade s/p will be delayed one day and NO EXPRESS SHIPPING"

This was a easy release to cop for.

I grabbed

(2) infrared23 retro 2's - for friends/family

(2) kd vi elite

(1) retro 86 

(1) kobe elite

(3) AF1 (all three displayed)

here is one screen shot both elites.

Theyve botched THREE releases lately.  Looks like the twitter/social media department is messing up.

A few time's they tweeted links late now, and lately have skipped out on letting people know they were sold out.

Performance wise, zoom beats the pants off lunarlon. For just walking around lunarlon is somewhat more comfortable.

Is it the $200 price tag on the Elites or ya'll not feeling 'em; because I went to sleep at 5:30 this morning EST time, woke up 10 mins. ago and ordered 2 staight from FTL... Didn't think it would be that easy.

Is it the $200 price tag on the Elites or ya'll not feeling 'em; because I went to sleep at 5:30 this morning EST time, woke up 10 mins. ago and ordered 2 staight from FTL... Didn't think it would be that easy.

IMO... $200 and ugly is probably the reason why they weren't a sell out sensation.

I ordered for $130 to see what they would look like in person... Cancelled that order, lol. Not interested in anymore KDs til the WTKD

I started to like the okc color way elite the more I saw em in pics and for the price in the pic I couldn't pass it up
pimp.gif
Coupon code??

I would cop these for $130.  But for $200 its an easy pass.

Yea I think people ain't feeling the tag on em! I didn't cop as I copped 3 pair of shoes last week but hopefully I can get these a little down the line. And hopefully not at to crazy of a price either!  Congrats on you snags though!

Last edited:

Good looks.  

In a good way, it's good the $130 deal isn't available to me.

Next weekend a lot of stuff is coming out that I am looking into.
Yep... i just checked i told my self no more sneakers until WTKD

Back
Top Bottom