Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I just walked into my local footlocker to see what they had. The showtimes look great, but my size was gone from the raffles they did. The dude said most of the KDs were taken by raffle but had 1 pair of 12's left that weren't claimed so I got em w/ my bday coupon card. 186 out the door, and they feel awesome, I can see these being a weight and hoop shoes.

iks mod iks mod

You'll like the KD 6 elites. I can't speak on behalf of others, as it seems that some don't feel the zoom, but NightWing mentioned that these were much more firm and lower-profiled than the LB X's max zoom set-up, so I assume a little break-in period is needed. Just from wearing them around, they feel great but I want to see how they feel on the court later today.

I'll put an initial thoughts/review after I ball in them later.

Is it the $200 price tag on the Elites or ya'll not feeling 'em; because I went to sleep at 5:30 this morning EST time, woke up 10 mins. ago and ordered 2 staight from FTL... Didn't think it would be that easy.
Price tag , i'd rather some id's for that price .. the gold ones might be a cop tho

I found the BHM shirt on City Gear for $13.98 with free shipping. :smokin

All I need is the Aunt Pearl & All Star tees in Medium.

Last edited:
@iks mod

You'll like the KD 6 elites. I can't speak on behalf of others, as it seems that some don't feel the zoom, but NightWing mentioned that these were much more firm and lower-profiled than the LB X's max zoom set-up, so I assume a little break-in period is needed. Just from wearing them around, they feel great but I want to see how they feel on the court later today.

I'll put an initial thoughts/review after I ball in them later.
Thanks fam. Look forward to hearing what you think!

Aight so I hooped in these for 2 hrs today and I'm impressed with them.

The traction is a step up over the regular VIs and seems softer than the outsole on the regular version, as well.

The fit is a little roomy in the toe box area and I prefer it that way honestly. The flywire does a good job of securing the mid foot but the heel isn't too locked down. I used a runners loop with the flywire to lock it down much better than the regular lacing did.

The cushioning is great, definitely needs some breaking in time though. I prefer this airbag volume in comparison to the Xs because it's lower to the ground, makes you feel more stable - crucial for a low top setup a la the VI elites.

Overall they are nice, I think they are a significant step up over the regular version. Definitely more breathable and comfortable right out of the box - I assume the ride get better with time. Id probably wait for them to go on sale though, as I doubt people will be rushing to buy this particular color way. That gold version looks dope, I'd imagine that would sell much quicker.

Hope this helps out my NT fam!

How? Where? When? I Want!!! Size 13!!!
Guy on IG has a few pair, largest is a 10. I asked him what his price was and he said, "Offer up."

I wanted to reply "Go **** yourself you money hungry ****boy" but instead just didn't respond.

Back
Top Bottom