Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Don't know how I feel bout the design on the medial side. Has a waxy shiny kind of look to it.These are def one of the most comfortable KD VI. You can tell the difference of the upper when wearing. Wish they would have done the Away like them. Like the swoosh and KD logo.
Thanks for the pics. It's hard to tell - what is that design on the medial side?

if they didn't have yellow I would love the night visions, I just don't like the green that much either, but the black and design on the logos are dope

those APs went fast
embarassed.gif

Did anybody get anything? I had ligers in my cart but I'm broke until next Monday so got cart jacked. Really wanted those. Can't find a ds pair on ebay in my size. I asked nike twitter to do a search for them right after some Nters said they were at their stores but they said they were sold out. Wasn't worried about the others. Aunt pearls value keeps going down and all stars are near retail and I got bhms for retail.

lame - i never had any luck adding to cart on any restocks. i was finally able to add the florals, only to get cart-jacked almost immediately. still a drought out here

Think I got a 7.5 liger for my son who has been hounding me for a new KD6 since he got Sour Patch's. Sad to say, but that is actually winning for me on NDC lately. I know some of you grabbed ASGs or APs, maybe even some Kobe 9s or prelude pack, but this is the first thing I have been able to get in months of any significance whatsoever and I think he will be grateful. :D

It was weird it would say "sold out" and then if you kept clicking on it sizes would reappear. Just kept pounding the submit button with my size and was able to grab the BHM's, but will see if they actually send it to me.

I couldn't even get a pair of ligers

smh I'm never around the computer or phone when these restocks go down anymore, damn it

Back
Top Bottom