Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

What's the deal with SA then? Do they sell stuff early or are they easy to cop from?
They usually sell stuff a week earlier than release date. But the KD Easters they sold 3 weeks before release date. Madness. With a 25% off promotion.

What's the deal with SA then? Do they sell stuff early or are they easy to cop from?
Sell as soon as they receive it prerelease date. They usually have a special going on. Most got Night Visions for $100 and less. Mine were $96 and $109 DLVD.

They do it with Lebron and KD a lot.

FYI: there are only 2 Champs in my area that are getting the WTKD and one of those stores has 18 pairs

For any of you guys who own the KD VI Floral, how do they fit compared to the regular VI? Do they run a little bigger or smaller? Any help would be appreciated, thank you 

For any of you guys who own the KD VI Floral, how do they fit compared to the regular VI? Do they run a little bigger or smaller? Any help would be appreciated, thank you 

I'd say a tad bigger but the material is more padded so it's not a huge difference, in my opinion of course

So if I normally wear a size 11.5 I could make an 11 work? thanks 

You wear an 11.5 in a normal kd? Guess it depends on how much room you have in your 11.5. I have 11 in standard kds and the ext, I probably could have went half size down in the ext for the material is more forgiving, but would not be able to go down on the normal kd, if that makes sense. Worth noting though that I have wide feet so you may want to wait for someone else to chime in.

Last edited:

I own a pair of the Orioles colorway and for me, it fits a half size small since it's a little narrow.
Dang. found a pair of ASG 3 for a great price and was going to jump on them but i guess that would make them fit like a 10.5

(trying to squeeze my size 12 foot into a 11)

Last edited:

IMO they run bigger than the regular model, plus like the dude above was saying the material is so soft that even if you go down it won't hurt because it's like padding on the sides. Sizing down on the regular VI is a bad idea because its like rubber and it just kills your pinky toe but on the florals its like this cushiony couch material and they are really comfortable

I got an 11.5 and it feels great, I probably could've gotten an 11 and it would've worked out fine, but on the regular 6s I must get a 11.5 or 12

IMO they run bigger than the regular model, plus like the dude above was saying the material is so soft that even if you go down it won't hurt because it's like padding on the sides. Sizing down on the regular VI is a bad idea because its like rubber and it just kills your pinky toe but on the florals its like this cushiony couch material and they are really comfortable

I got an 11.5 and it feels great, I probably could've gotten an 11 and it would've worked out fine, but on the regular 6s I must get a 11.5 or 12
Thanks man, if they don't work for me I'll swap with you lol 

Back
Top Bottom