• Total voters
ALL IN A DAYS WORK... #SOLID
nthat.gif
.HOLLA...

CED B.
damn. so jelly. 

Last edited:
I did that for an hour straight bro ! Someone got my sz 12, lol. FML
I woke up late so they were my last hope, gig a lil happy when I landed em. Till I got sent round and round and round, till no longer in sign came up ! Got to love it right ? Ha

Did you get to the credit card info page?

Failed on the KDs on european sites last week and NDC this week. Cant complain overall though- got the Champagnes 6s i really wanted and the Retro 1 High Family Forevers. Congrats to everyone who copped the KDs and sorry to hear about the nightmare with kicksusa. I am tired of trying to cop from these sites that cant handle the heavy traffic and crash making it almost impossible to get the shoe you want...

Not sure why every site isn't on shopify. Just stupid at this point. For whatever extra the cost is (I'm sure it's not much) the shop would have so little to worry about.

Why?

I've copped on Eastbay so many times. Never an issue
Never copped launch products from them before and I've heard of people getting canceled...but I guess after having in cart for close to two hours I shouldn't be too worried. Here's to hoping that I'll have a pair lol

Never copped launch products from them before and I've heard of people getting canceled...but I guess after having in cart for close to two hours I shouldn't be too worried. Here's to hoping that I'll have a pair lol
Finishline cancels more then eastbay. If you got the confirmation you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom