Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Got all stars from finishline and they are tight on my feet . I'm shipping them back now
did you walk around in them? when i got mine, i thought they were painfully tight because i have fat feet. but after 30 mins of walking around they broke in an loosened up.

did you walk around in them? when i got mine, i thought they were painfully tight because i have fat feet. but after 30 mins of walking around they broke in an loosened up.
The KD's are weird like that, some fit alright out of box others are super tight in the toebox area either way you need to break them in still. Sucks 

Wore my Elite VI Heros as soon as they came in from END, and they are probably my second-most comfortable pair of Nikes (behind my Griffey Max 360s). I wore them untied and they hugged my foot perfectly (and I have wide forefeet), but they seemed OK when I tied them, too. Really happy with them and amazed I got them for less than $100.

I still see them around the Champs here in Vancouver! 

Might be worth a phone call?

Thanks for the heads up but I doubt champs Canada carries a 16. Plus that size wasn't released for retail except at a limited number of stores. They were never available online. I've seen 2 pair on ebay since they came out...got outbid for both.

:lol:

I'm kinda late to the KD VI party. Been on a mission to cop as many colorways as I can. Love this sneaker.

Thanks for the heads up but I doubt champs Canada carries a 16. Plus that size wasn't released for retail except at a limited number of stores. They were never available online. I've seen 2 pair on ebay since they came out...got outbid for both.
As a fellow size 16. I can feel your pain. There is 1 pair of the Christmas' for 180 on flightclub. I also order the DCs at finishline today and they seem to have 1 pair left. They also have the pure platinums as well. I lucked out and got the ASGs on jimmy jazz a few months ago.

Size 16, damn.

I have trouble finding shoes in a 14 most of the time. Can only imagine with it's like for y'all.

It
Size 16, damn.

I have trouble finding shoes in a 14 most of the time. Can only imagine with it's like for y'all.
It was worse before the Internet. Now at least there are options. It also helps that limited shoes like the wtkd are never released in a size 16. I can't obsess over shoes that don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom