Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I might actually buy one ...on deep disco with the extra 20% off sale on. :lol:. They'd probably be the weirdest sneakers Id ball in. They kinda remind me of the Y-3 leg sneakers. :lol:

They'd better not play by making the calf material too small. It better be SUPER stretchy. I'll bet my calves are twice the size of KDs toothpicks. :lol:

Last edited:
Let me know when you get them so i can come through mehoneydee

YJhH0Z.gif

Last edited:
Nike showing Stance who's the boss. A blatant power play and disrespect against Stance. I wonder if the NBA will crackdown on its use considering its covering Stance's logo as well as the NBA's.
I'm glad you said this because I actually thought about this too. Maybe the stance socks were becoming popular and less people were buying the elites so they did this. They even did the whole sleeve thing with the new hyperdunks. Wouldn't shock me if this becomes the new thing amongst Nike silhouettes

Regarding Nike/Stance branding, I was wondering this as well; Lebron was notably averse to wearing Stance at the beginning of the year. Even now, I think he usually doubles up with the old NBA socks to cover the Stance logo and tech.

Last edited:
the kd viiis seem like nike basketballs biggest fail in YEARS.

doesn't matter what colorway or what version of the shoe releases, just seems like NO ONE cares about these.

I'm glad you said this because I actually thought about this too. Maybe the stance socks were becoming popular and less people were buying the elites so they did this. They even did the whole sleeve thing with the new hyperdunks. Wouldn't shock me if this becomes the new thing amongst Nike silhouettes

I assume the Hyperdunks will have a knee high PE as well and considering most play with Hyperdunks then it'll be a really big problem for the NBA and Stance.

I feel weird turning down $85 for a sig shoe. But Im sure every GR colorway is outlet bound for $45 on the backwall next to the lunarglides from 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom