Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Check out his other vids.

He's quite knowledgeable. Definitely deserves a look and a sub if you like the youtube reviews

Picked up the elites today. Overall a much better fit, shoe seems a little wider, cushion is most definitely upgraded. Don't know what they did but it feels so much softer and plush under your foot. Sock piece is a hit or miss depending on your preference. Doesn't bother me and I really like the compression my ankle gets from it. These are dope and at a discounted price I'm very happy with them
Thanks for that feed back..I IDed some 8s way back..size 13 fit like a size 12..couldnt hoop in them..the elites looked more comfy..the part where you said its fits wider was what ive been waiting for..might pick some up now. Hoping the elites are a sign to come for the 9s.

Thanks for that feed back..I IDed some 8s way back..size 13 fit like a size 12..couldnt hoop in them..the elites looked more comfy..the part where you said its fits wider was what ive been waiting for..might pick some up now. Hoping the elites are a sign to come for the 9s.
I usually wear a 12 and went down .5 a size because the elites are longer and a bit wider

mean.gif

As far as I can tell those ended up being exclusive to Asia.

no way really? those are one of the pairs I actually really want.

Whered you hear this? I can grab them somewhere but I thought id waint until they drop here.

*edit* quick google search and I can see that, bout to pay this outrageous shipping fee then :lol:, paying over retail for some KD8s :smh:

Last edited:
no way really? those are one of the pairs I actually really want.

Whered you hear this? I can grab them somewhere but I thought id waint until they drop here.

*edit* quick google search and I can see that, bout to pay this outrageous shipping fee then :lol:, paying over retail for some KD8s :smh:

Yeah, I want them too, but paying full retail plus $30 for shipping is out of the question. Hopefully 8's sit over there the way they're sitting over here and I can get them for the low. Still have to deal with that $30 shipping though.

was able to pick up a pair of hunts hills sunrise for $50 at our Nike outlet. check your local outlets!

Back
Top Bottom