Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

It's like they made the wtk 8 that ugly on purpose. No way any actual effort went into that. I refuse to believe any designer/team working for Nike is that bad.
I can just picture a group of marketing execs sitting around a boardroom table and saying "hey let's design the ugliest mofo shoes ever and see what fools buy them haha!" and they all laughing their A off as they still make profit even if these are sold at outlets.

Local Sports Authority has the purple and green colorway for $42. I cant seem to pull the trigger.

How do these perform on court?

Local Sports Authority has the purple and green colorway for $42. I cant seem to pull the trigger.

How do these perform on court?
I personally love them.  Very comfortable, great traction BUT that's because I got the sizing right and have a narrow foot.  A lot of people say the sizing is weird for them which is why they don't like them...that and they aren't really a silhouette that everyone cares for.  

According to the outlet thread What the KD8's have already arrived at some factory stores. Is that a new record?

^^^ Grey and white elites are on sale at ndc for 160. Does anyone have the easters? Sone pics make them look offwhite and grey. Are they just white or offwhite? Might cop for 120 at fnl

I tried these on today at the outlet and they felt pretty low to the ground for a KD. I was also surprised that they didn't feel narrow. I passed on the 8 all this time because I thought they were extremely narrow. Are these still in your rotation with the KD 9s out already?

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of the vachettas for $80 on NDC. Had been holding out since I have far too many shoes already, but at that price they got me. Seems like they have a ton of sizes still.

I tried these on today at the outlet and they felt pretty low to the ground for a KD. I was also surprised that they didn't feel narrow. I passed on the 8 all this time because I thought they were extremely narrow. Are these still in your rotation with the KD 9s out already?
Im planning on grabbing a pair of 9s if I can get them below retail.  I love the 8 so I plan on keeping them in the rotation for bball purposes.  I just also love the pair that I have because I love all red shoes lol...I don't really rock any other sigs besides Jordan/Lebron off the court.  Every KD I have goes straight to the courts.  

Just copped a pair of the vachettas for $80 on NDC. Had been holding out since I have far too many shoes already, but at that price they got me. Seems like they have a ton of sizes still.
the vanchettas are really nice and the leather is very supple and butter soft/smooth

picked my first 8 for $70 on ebay. The V8. I skipped the 8 entirely because of the narrow fit talk but i tried em on at the outlet and they feel fine in my tts. Feels like a compression shoe. Really hugs the foot. Feels stable and court feel is much better than the 7 and locks the heel in better than the 7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom