Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Haven't wore these in a while and they gotta be one of the most comfy basketball shoes to wear casually. Usually basketball don't felt too great for hours. What other basketball shoes would you guys say are up there with these?

Last edited:
im gunna hold onto hope that the elite or ext model are flyknit

Last edited:
Ain't nothing saving this shoe. Said it since the beginning these looked horrible. "Da turn, you just wait! You hate everything!" Blah blah blah. These are *** and the materials are pathetic. Upper feeling like a Hanes tshirt.
i love haynes tees, theyre soft cotton comfortable
embarassed.gif
 unless we talking that oldschool heavy cotton that tees used to be made of
indifferent.gif

See the HHS pair today and I like them a lot. Will try to cop when on sale.

nike needs to go back to the drawing board with this sig line.

thought people were hyped to pay 180 for a kd shoe

alot of people bought kd shoes cuz it wasnt at a ridiculous price like the kobe and lebron are

charging 30 extra for an inferior kd shoe who does that?

These are comfy. I love the design. However....

The flywire is irritating the side of my feet at the pinky toe bone via rubbing. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Pretty good deal. So far that's my favorite colorway but I don't think I would even buy at that price.

That's sad that a KD shoe is being sold that cheap on release day. Not sad for the consumer, but just a sad reflection on the line as a whole.

trying to resist. Best colorway so far. Would cop asap if ebay had the 4x ebucks again

How is the toe box width compared to the 7s? Liked the 7s fit the most out of 4-7

Last edited:
Anybody got any pics of the kd8s on feet in regular clothes? Not like whack *** joggers or rolled up pants? I'm thinking on pullin the trigger but if they look bad with jeans I'm just gonna use the money and hunt down some away 7's or gold medal 7's. But I'm a sucker for evangelion type colorways.

See I love the model..but the only colorway I felt I "needed" on release date was the Independence days..glad I have those..

I like the v8s..hunt hills..and suits..but I know they will hit that clearance sale..so I'll just buy 'em when they're under 100 bones..no point in rushin when they're not doin well..

See I love the model..but the only colorway I felt I "needed" on release date was the Independence days..glad I have those..

I like the v8s..hunt hills..and suits..but I know they will hit that clearance sale..so I'll just buy 'em when they're under 100 bones..no point in rushin when they're not doin well..

I feel the same way. Glad I got the Independence Day and snagged the V8s from the Sports Authority deal mentioned earlier in the thread. Will wait for suits to go on sale as those and the aunt pearls will likely be the only other ones I'm getting

I feel the same way. Glad I got the Independence Day and snagged the V8s from the Sports Authority deal mentioned earlier in the thread. Will wait for suits to go on sale as those and the aunt pearls will likely be the only other ones I'm getting
and the N7's, and the ASG's, and the BHM's, and the WTKD lol

Back
Top Bottom