Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Agreed, it wouldnt make sense to change the shoe to a non-burnt orange color esp since they are paying UT boat loads. 

It will be a for sure pickup if it looks like that.

you mean with the 7's don't you?
Nope. I mean the 6's. The Texas 7's were meh though.
The 7s were a lot closer than the 6s, the 6s were that Viktor "ABOMINATION" gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 they did everything on them but put the "stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas" in the storyline
roll.gif

N7 releases this Saturday. N7s don't do it for me any more since the 4s. UT nothing special either.

Last edited:
These might be alright if they release sat why havent more pics been dropped probably will be pushed back..

They're different, but clean. They seem to be pretty limited according to the launch locator. 

Last edited:
Should never judge potato pics :smh:. Thought the toe box is grey. White toe blending with white midsole looks good. $180, will not cop...

I like these N7s more than any other colorway so far. I'm not sure whether its a cop or not for me.....but what it does...is give me hope that some more dope colorways will come. It just shows you, that they have the ability to give it pretty much any graphic, or design break that they can possibly imagine. Looking forward to see whats coming down the pipeline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom