Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

nerd.gif

Last edited:
N7s are even better in person. took alot of self restraint to not just buy them now, but i'll hold out for now. not sure how soon they'll go on discount though, since those hunts hill sunrises are still full price. :smh:

decisions decisions

Wow, NDC. Did you make about 5 pair of size 14 and maybe 3 pair of size 15?

Won't even have a chance at disco
mean.gif

I was only asking because in a moment of weakness I was going to order $400 worth of N7s
laugh.gif
I haven't been able to try them on and didn't know whether to go with my usual 14 or a 15.

Woke up to a power outage on Saturday morning, so I didn't buy anything.
laugh.gif

I was only asking because in a moment of weakness I was going to order $400 worth of N7s
laugh.gif
I haven't been able to try them on and didn't know whether to go with my usual 14 or a 15.

Woke up to a power outage on Saturday morning, so I didn't buy anything.
laugh.gif
I felt the same way with the sizing, can't wait to grab these N7's though. As for sizing I'd go with the 14 since the KD line always seems to run long (cause of Kevin's hockey stick feet). Personally, I scooped a 14 as well.

Was kinda interesting that KD changed out of the N7's at halftime and went back to his Creamsicle iD's.
i bet nike made him wear them in the first place....you know how some folks only buy what the athlete wore in game, so my guess is they made him do it to drum up sales.....doesn't seem like it worked tho...lol

Last edited:
Any help here? My 10 year old nephew asked me what these were...and I couldn't give him a legit answer. Hibbetts has them releasing November 18th. (No other description, or info, than what was posted below)

Nike KD VIII KSA

Any help here? My 10 year old nephew asked me what these were...and I couldn't give him a legit answer. Hibbetts has them releasing November 18th. (No other description, or info, than what was posted below)

Nike KD VIII KSA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom