Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

actually wearing my N7s for the first time right now. man the 8's are comfortable. need the ext to discount on footlocker soni can use a coupon on top of it

Yeah. Lemme know in a couple weeks if theyre still comfy. My suits started killin my metatarsals after that time. And all I did was wear them casually. Hate these shoes man.

Last edited:
Yeah. Lemme know in a couple weeks if theyre still comfy. My suits started killin my metatarsals after that time. And all I did was wear them casually. Hate these shoes man.

to be completely honest, i have so many pairs that i'll probably never wear them down to the point I would notice that. man i just realized I have a legit problem after saying that :lol:

i'm mad you can't even make anything close to those PEs on nikeid.

Whats the connection to PG county story. Really trying to figure out how they are connected.

What are we supposed to be looking at on the "Opening Night?" Satellite of OKC? DMV? The Death Star?

All I can say is that (as a narrow-footer) I HAVE made the turn on these, find them quite comfortable after a quick break-in period. Just waiting for the right price.

What are we supposed to be looking at on the "Opening Night?" Satellite of OKC? DMV? The Death Star?

All I can say is that (as a narrow-footer) I HAVE made the turn on these, find them quite comfortable after a quick break-in period. Just waiting for the right price.

Pretty sure it's the DMV, OKC, and Maryland.

I've come to the conclusion that if you are rocking these  casually then I can see why people are hating on them.  They really only look good with shorts.  If you are planning on hooping on them, I don't really see the hate.  They seem to perform really well and are pretty much on sale everywhere.  Other than the 180 price tag and looking like a running shoe...I like them.  

I've come to the conclusion that if you are rocking these  casually then I can see why people are hating on them.  They really only look good with shorts.  If you are planning on hooping on them, I don't really see the hate.  They seem to perform really well and are pretty much on sale everywhere.  Other than the 180 price tag and looking like a running shoe...I like them.  

They are great for wearing with some sweats at athletic oriented events, hooping, and generally working out. However that casual jeans wearing look isn't really appealing, especially considering some of the bleh colorways that have dropped so far.

They are great for wearing with some sweats at athletic oriented events, hooping, and generally working out. However that casual jeans wearing look isn't really appealing, especially considering some of the bleh colorways that have dropped so far.
Hoopers can appreciate them....hypebeasts will stay away from them.  Haha.  I was just able to grab a pair for 130 shipped from FTL.   A couple years from now...I don't know if we will be able to pick up a signature pair of basketball shoes with a woven upper and full length zoom air for that price.  The way sigs are going,  full length zoom sigs will be $250.  

Hoopers can appreciate them....hypebeasts will stay away from them.  Haha.  I was just able to grab a pair for 130 shipped from FTL.   A couple years from now...I don't know if we will be able to pick up a signature pair of basketball shoes with a woven upper and full length zoom air for that price.  The way sigs are going,  full length zoom sigs will be $250.  

My exact thoughts lol. I copped off of FL as well. Snagged those opening nights on disco boy!

At my local Footlocker, all KD8s are $99. (Except for the N7) Not sure if it was just a holiday/black Friday weekend deal..but thought I would pass it along.

Back
Top Bottom