Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Just seen the all star on a mannequin at city gear and they looked dope!...any GOOD deals on them anywhere???

Shoe looks good but not 200 dollars good especially since the thunder will be fodder in the playoffs

tyring to cop this in a few weeks. hopefully the asg id will still be available. couldn't zoom in on the shoe on the nikeid site there was a glitch where the shoe color would change. 

Also, hello all, new guy here..

Look like the kd8s made for stormtroopers. I'm one of the few who like the kd8 and copped to wear casually, I'm happy the 9 looks so friendly so far

Lillard 2 remark is spot on. I see some similarities of the KD 5 Elite heel plate in there as well.

Last edited:
i'll wait for a non 3d printed version to make my remarks on how I really feel. This is just giving us a rough look at the shape it and thats it. We'll see if its a one piece tounge like Lillards, or if the print just messed up the positioning.

Last edited:
Pictures will be out Thursday. This is all a lead up to the Nike event in NYC that day which will be featuring all the silhouettes that have been tweeted out in that 3D printed from. Just need someone to go and make the thread now for it. 

Back
Top Bottom