OFFICIAL: Nike Kobe 5 Rings Tee

Has anyone ordered from the laker store? How long does it take for them to ship out an order. The shirts said they were going to ship out on the 30th, and still no word from them.

Laker store is wack! I ordered a the 4 rings shirt last year and it took a few months to get even though it said it was in stock

I finally got my white 5 rings black mamba shirt from my FTL. forget waiting for my eastbay order.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Laker store is wack! I ordered a the 4 rings shirt last year and it took a few months to get even though it said it was in stock
Originally Posted by kobehead

Lakerstore? You'll get it in time for X-mas lol
Wish i'd known before i ordered my 2 shirts and still no word either
mad.gif

hey, not sure if anyone's interested, but the FOOTLOCKER in the SHERMAN OAKS WESTFIELD GALLERIA has a lot of black and white KOBE 5 RINGS TEES.

in lots of sizes too. i was kinda surprised because i thought they'd be limited. anyways, i picked up a black medium one...

also got the white/black/purple zoom kobe 5's. after finally looking at all the colorways, i realized i liked those the best

hope this helps...

Originally Posted by 310HxA

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
i ordered from there too, but when i checked online, it said that my order shipped on the 30th.

just wait and see, i guess.

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey, not sure if anyone's interested, but the FOOTLOCKER in the SHERMAN OAKS WESTFIELD GALLERIA has a lot of black and white KOBE 5 RINGS TEES.

in lots of sizes too. i was kinda surprised because i thought they'd be limited. anyways, i picked up a black medium one...

also got the white/black/purple zoom kobe 5's. after finally looking at all the colorways, i realized i liked those the best

hope this helps...
good looking out, will head over there sometime during this week.

The 5 rings tee comes in grey too, it should be out on Nike.com. One of the employees from WHQ told me and was wearing it too

Can someone post the sku for both the white five rings and black five rings shirts. Hopefully my footlocker can get them shipped to me. Louisiana doesn't get much Lakers Championship Gear. Thanks

Originally Posted by cwestdc240

Originally Posted by 310HxA

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
i ordered from there too, but when i checked online, it said that my order shipped on the 30th.

just wait and see, i guess.
^ when did you check your order status online?  i've been checking mine since 6/30 and it still says "processing".  i called them up last week and they told me not to worry because they were overwhelmed with orders in general and were slow to process all orders.  i guess i'll just wait and see.  if your order says "shipped" maybe that's an indication they're starting to ship the rest of the orders out, too.  i forget what a hassle it was last year...sheesh.

ANY CHANCE NIKE WILL BE RELEASING THESE SHIRTS WITH MORE AVAILABLITY AND EASIER ACCESS 2GET???......NDC ONLY HAS THE 5 RINGS IN SMALL SIZES AND THE OTHERS ARE SOLD OUT......WILL MORE CINCO, 16 BANNER AND THE "WORLD CHAMPS RING" BE RELEASED SOON???......BEEN TRYING TO GET ALL OF THESE BUT KEEP MISSING OUT ON MY SIZE....THANKS

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ when did you check your order status online?  i've been checking mine since 6/30 and it still says "processing".  i called them up last week and they told me not to worry because they were overwhelmed with orders in general and were slow to process all orders.  i guess i'll just wait and see.  if your order says "shipped" maybe that's an indication they're starting to ship the rest of the orders out, too.  i forget what a hassle it was last year...sheesh.
I'm not 100% sure that it was shipped on 6/30, but when i checked on 6/29 it still said "processing".  then on 7/1, it said "shipped".  but i never received an email with shipping confirmation or any tracking info.  hopefully it comes today or tomorrow.

cwestdc240 please post pics of the lakersstore.com shirt when you get it because I too ordered from their and it still says processing.

^good to see that you got your order... i called about my order and was told that if it says "shipped" on their site, then i should be getting it in the next couple of days.

Originally Posted by cwestdc240

^good to see that you got your order... i called about my order and was told that if it says "shipped" on their site, then i should be getting it in the next couple of days.
cwest: did you order the 5 rings puppet shirt or the snake ones?  mine still says "processing"...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom