OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Actually their twitter says that store won't have em until April 14th

Well, I guess that'll give a few people a chance that may miss out tomorrow.

I don't like to deal with FNL.com anyway...you may think you bought a pair of something and then POOF...a cancellation email...

fyi... All these websites (except ndc) work off same stock, if one sells out of your size, all of them will be out of your size.
True that, I have had success before adding to cart on footaction over eastbay on some releases so if you plan to click away different sites might do the trick. NDC is always first spot for me after that I click away on the other sites. 

Idk why folks still insist on beleiving in JJ

They remind me of Chris Broussard

Weasels

Yeah. That Backpack dude stay trollin with his best Gandolf impression...

"You shall not pass!!!"

Plus they probably only had 10 pairs total to begin with..

Does anyone know what time footlocker, foot action and champs open tmrw for this drop? Particularly in Raleigh NC

Got my 2 pairs on lock in store, 1 RSVP and 1 from my buddy at FTL. May try online and flake on the RSVP since its an hour drive...

Somewhere there's wrong info being given out. I called Herald Square and finishline isn't open yet and they said it won't be open for about another month or so. Finishline tweeted this as well.

Does anyone know what time footlocker, foot action and champs open tmrw for this drop? Particularly in Raleigh NC

Mall doors open earlier than the shops, it might depend on regions, but in Cali they open early for mall walkers to exercise lol. if you know your mall does that then go at that time. If not good luck online.

Is there anyone on this thread that doesnt want the purple gradients? I see the gradients being worse.
nope we all want the shoe NOW I mean just look at it

As for the pair dropping in May that we all hope is these, maybe the blackened blue color is the inner lining of the shoe, I dunno, just tryin to keep hope alive

Is there anyone on this thread that doesnt want the purple gradients? I see the gradients being worse.

nope we all want the shoe NOW I mean just look at it

As for the pair dropping in May that we all hope is these, maybe the blackened blue color is the inner lining of the shoe, I dunno, just tryin to keep hope alive
yea i would rather have these than most of the cws that are out...

Last edited:
Upon closer inspection I think blackened blue IS the color of the inner lining of the purple gradients, or are my eyes playing tricks, look closely

Last edited:
Purple gradients are dope, I'm still on the fence with em tho... I'd rather have the home pair up there than the gradients.

No luck in Footlocker.

No luck at champs.

So my last resort was getting a ticket at footaction. Yesterday was supposed to be when they gave tickets, but the manager was  "sick". And the store said they would give tickets first thing tomarrow morning. So i arrive right when the store opens the next day, and according to them "their shipment hasn't arrived" . They said to come back later that day.  I call at noon and they have only size 14 left. I call back again 3 hours later and they all of a sudden have full size run-_-. I ended up getting my pair on lock, with 4 trips to the mall in 3 days ($40 gas). Moral of the story... Make sure you get a worker that isnt shady!!!!
mean.gif

Purple gradients are dope, I'm still on the fence with em tho... I'd rather have the home pair up there than the gradients.
For me, purple sole and gradients are must cops.

Purple Sole Lakers > Purple Gradients > Yellow Sole Lakers

Last edited:
Easters are ok to me and most stores in my area are doing a fcfs tomorrow but this was an easy pass for me
tired.gif

Last edited:
What size is everyone going for? That way I can pick who I hate the most on here, and go straight for their size online....

Back
Top Bottom