OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wish i would have known about this earlier lol... didnt have time to google. wanted to hurry up and put the order in before i got the cart exceeded inventory message
mean.gif
call em, they will update your order with the code brotha

Damn i wish that coupon was up earlier! 

I ordered an extra Red Camo YOTS from DSG on RD same exact time like this, and they cancelled my order a few days later and said out of stock! 

Anyone else experience this with DSG before?

Major stress releiver for alot of folks

LOL

Thnx for that link ^^^^

Got my brother and my lady some kobes and kds

:smh: :smh: :smh: oh well got mine but that code would have been sweet :smokin...and i understand keeping certain things away from the trolls but hey like bigj said dont deprive us either

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
oh well got mine but that code would have been sweet
smokin.gif
...and i understand keeping certain things away from the trolls but hey like bigj said dont deprive us either
Yea I didn't think about the code I am so use to new releases being excluded from discounts. Not going to go crazy over $20 I got them for retail with free shipping. got my order confirmation email just now too.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: oh well got mine but that code would have been sweet :smokin...and i understand keeping certain things away from the trolls but hey like bigj said dont deprive us either

THIS

That 15% off would of been clutch

But its gravy

#Satisfied

yup. beggars cant be choosers. while the 15% is cool... i still got free shipping and they were $139.99 instead of the possible $150 that some sites have been doing. if the link was on the low, i doubt i would have gotten it before the inventory was on its last legs :lol:

Missed it smh ...I'm callung in that I'm coming in at 9 and heading to the mall at 8. Its overtime so whatever they won't mind.

Should have stayed at home instead of waiting in line cause I would have not missed that great deal... Fu.....

Plenty of sizes of the Lebron's easters on JJ still, I think we all know who had the hottest easter shoe haha. Kobe's are killing all the other sigs this year. Really want these easters but need to save my money so I'm gonna go work out at the gym where I have bad service to make sure I don't have a chance haha. Good luck to all going for it on NDC and the other sites.
Probably will cop the shoe next week when I get paid for a reasonable price, damn these Kobe 8's

Back
Top Bottom