OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Release date: 7/11/13

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

Price: $160 for the Normal version.  Comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

-7-Eleven.  The unofficial drink of Kobe Bryant-

waits for the nicekicks article...

also n7 is a charity for native Americans from Oklahoma I believe which is why kd is attached to it

Hey Guys,My 1st time post on Nike Talk. I found myself loving the Kobe 8 and now I find myself here. I just started on Kobe 8 collection. Any one know where I can get a The blue coral snake in 8.5? Footlocker is a no go.

Hey Guys, My 1st time post on Nike Talk. I found myself loving the Kobe 8 and now I find myself here. I just started on Kobe 8 collection. Any one know where I can get a The blue coral snake in 8.5? Footlocker is a no go.
Those are definitely sold out over the internet, haven't seen them for a while. Try stock locating them through FTL.

Finally

Hey Guys, My 1st time post on Nike Talk. I found myself loving the Kobe 8 and now I find myself here. I just started on Kobe 8 collection. Any one know where I can get a The blue coral snake in 8.5? Footlocker is a no go.

Check ebay Mav. Should still be relatively cheap. Welcome to NT.

Last edited:
I just know if I get a volt off ndc now, new photos will surface 20 minutes later of confirmed, upcoming colorways with pricing info and also pics of kobe rocking said colorways around his house.

Your guna have to acouple pages back some cat posted 5 different sku and I'm positive the blue snakes were there....welcome to NT BTW

I just know if I get a volt off ndc now, new photos will surface 20 minutes later of confirmed, upcoming colorways with pricing info and also pics of kobe rocking said colorways around his house.
Haha well then get the volt please because I'm ready for some new photos of upcoming coloways

Your guna have to acouple pages back some cat posted 5 different sku and I'm positive the blue snakes were there....welcome to NT BTW

The blue lights sku is on the first page. Welcome to nt btw

I DM'd Nike earlier today on twitter trying to stock locate a pair of these, and they told me they were sold out online and in all Nike stores. And then they restock out of nowhere. Maybe I should inquire about the Supernaturals so they can restock those too lol.
Use your powers to summons us some Sulfurs 
smokin.gif

Rumor I'm hearing on "crayolas" is 5-27 release date... idk if its true. But it would be the earliest I ever had nike basketbal lol.. I regret sellin my pair now if that's true

Are there any release date infos for the Kobe 8 that he wore against the Clippers yesterday, the all purple ones that he wore against the Rockets in a road game as well as the ones that he wore against the road game in Dallas where he went for 38 and drained almost every shot? Currently these are three colourways that I am really looking forward to, right in the order that I mentioned! Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom