OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

we see you lurkers.

Your presence is felt

:nthat:

I preferred the short, blonde haired Sting with blue and/or yellow tights.

one thing I got out of the restock is that they DO restock(s). i hope they do more of that on future releases.

Last edited:
seems like some fanboys wont be happy till everyone buys ever color of kobe 8's or they are sleeping! 

just buy your pairs and chill. if i want a pair i'd get it. all that "sleeping on em" talk is useless to those of us who can make our own decisions without group approval.....

no offense to the cats that truly dig the shoe, but some folk just try too hard!

Thanks for the link for the restock. Picked up my 11 and have an id being made. Have me debating sellin my bhm to many shoes and not enough money smh

God damn I missed 2 restocks today! The west website whatever it's called and kb24 smh for being at work

Not sure if it's a glitch but Villa has another restock of the BHM. It would say sold out but go to quick view it comes up. I was able to order the KD BHM and got email confirmation. Figures crossed lol Let me know if it process order for you guys.
I just tried to place an order for a 11.5 and got the Out of Stock treatment when I tried to place my order. I was able to go back and snatch a 12 tho, hoping for the best but I doubt they'll fulfill the order.

GOT 11.5 ON BHM RESTOCK!!! WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.... are they (RU VILLA) Fake?

seems like some fanboys wont be happy till everyone buys ever color of kobe 8's or they are sleeping! 
just buy your pairs and chill. if i want a pair i'd get it. all that "sleeping on em" talk is useless to those of us who can make our own decisions without group approval.....

no offense to the cats that truly dig the shoe, but some folk just try too hard!

TOO REAL!!! Salute

I know I am late to the party, but I just picked these up today with the birthday coupon. I didn't really care for the full sheath, but after purchasing these, the full sheath really does look a million times better!

Back
Top Bottom