OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its basic, black and yellow, theres no gradient, no iridescence, no style that plays tricks on your eyes/mind, it can, but what are you guys trying to do here? make everyone want sulfurs?

they most definitely are super basic cws

"no style that plays tricks on your eyes/mind"
-__- I'm done

that angry stare, cost Mike Brown his JOB
roll.gif
LMAO!!!

Seriously, just stop already. I don't know if it was you, but whoever told people to go kill themselves, I flagged them.

Really dude, you flagged me? I rustled your jimmy that much you flagged me? Pause.
Thank you mini-mod. You have been promoted to Chief mini-mod.

Back to the Kobes. In case anyone was wondering about the Nike + insole, i got a tweet back from nike id about what that setup is. Although it looks like the lunar forefoot with zoom in the heel, it is zoom in the heel and only phylon up front in the forefoot.

Does anyone know what setup the elites will have? Really looking forward to a heel/forefoot or full length zoom. Something to change out with the Lunar intermittently to extend the lunar insoles life/ appreciation for the lunar.

Does anyone know what setup the elites will have? Really looking forward to a heel/forefoot or full length zoom. Something to change out with the Lunar intermittently to extend the lunar insoles life/ appreciation for the lunar.

I'm just as curious as you are on that one. Lunar tech is stellar. Completely converted to Lunar for all my distance running.

I'm just as curious as you are on that one. Lunar tech is stellar. Completely converted to Lunar for all my distance running.

Same here man! I used to love the Vomero and Air Max 20xx for distance (still like them), but after running in the Lunar Eclipse 2, only those for distances of 10 miles or more.

I did swing and miss with the lunar swift, those have less lunar than the eclipse did, not good for more than a couple miles.

Bball wise, the kobe lunars are awesome right out of the box, but I fear for the long term and just want another zoom insole just to change it up here and there.

Heads up, House of Hoops Toronto seem to have some more Black YOTS in stock, if anyone is still looking for them. Saw them in person today, tempted...

Still seeing Easters at various locations. Seems as though Sulfurs are officially gone everywhere.

Last edited:
So odd that those new red 8's look almost exacty like the red camo's... there must be a big difference in the shade of red or something...

Heads up, House of Hoops Toronto seem to have some more Black YOTS in stock, if anyone is still looking for them. Saw them in person today, tempted...

Still seeing Easters at various locations. Seems as though Sulfurs are officially gone everywhere.

I think the sulfurs got pulled to get relocated at outlets or places where they were selling better. They were sitting around everywhere here then mysteriously vanished one day

^and as far as the black yots, I would love to be able to grab at retail. They sold out quickly here

Elites will have zoom pods in the heel and forefoot. Not full length... Or at least from the pic I saw of the insert.

Well I for one hope that the fades are a GR. I'll be in Montana for my brother's college graduation so its online or bust and I don't like my odds with the Pony Express internet they have out there.

Really dude, you flagged me? I rustled your jimmy that much you flagged me? Pause.
Thank you mini-mod. You have been promoted to Chief mini-mod.

Start. It's too bad I couldn't do it 2x.

If anyone is still looking for the Xmas shirts, you guys should check out your local FTLs. Mine had them at $19 and $14 for the white, red, grey sheath shirts.

Last edited:

Lady and little mambas Kobes new red look better in this pic nike needs to hire Vanessa for photographs. Hers are 10 time better than their official pics.

Back
Top Bottom