OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's a fair price for BHM in a size 12?

Anything less than $250...

If they're worth that $285 to you then do it, I just don't see them sitting for that high too much longer. They're a little inflated right now because of the restock. I say patience my friend.

Haven't been to the mall since the Easter release but aren't Supernaturals chilling in Footlockers? Stock locate might be a better option so you can use a bday coupon on it.

Damn missed my 12!!! Good looks tho repped

Kobe 8s are ridiculous. I know I'm part of the problem.

If they're worth that $285 to you then do it, I just don't see them sitting for that high too much longer. They're a little inflated right now because of the restock. I say patience my friend.

Yeah the most I'll pay for them is $240 but I wear a small size so it might be easier to talk down a reseller.

What's a fair price for BHM in a size 12?

pay what its worth to you!! i think 285 isn't terrible, if its on ebay make an offer for 270. im in the same boat with xmas, just haven't pulled the trigger because i dont wanna pay double its retail value.

you could wait, and prices go down. or you could wait, and prices go higher.

pay what its worth to you!! i think 285 isn't terrible, if its on ebay make an offer for 270. im in the same boat with xmas, just haven't pulled the trigger because i dont wanna pay double its retail value.

you could wait, and prices go down. or you could wait, and prices go higher.
I'm afraid the market might be drying up.  I thought more would surface after Wednesday's restock but seems I'm finding less.  Like you I don't want to overpay but I really want this shoe in the collection.

WTF

Is that the same for DSG??
Id say majority of the folks in here are trying to make a quick buck, just like the resellers, and holding down a job, like myself

Buying more than 1 pair of more than 1 size, are they(we) resellers as well???

I'm not doing anything other than buying shoes to wear so maybe you should just speak for yourself.

Yeah the most I'll pay for them is $240 but I wear a small size so it might be easier to talk down a reseller.
I thought Wednesday's restock would drive the price down but nothing has changed.

probably because there wasnt a lot on the site to begin with.

you guys that think that a small restock will change the overall resell price have to understand that not everyone that purchased the restock pairs were getting their first pair of them. also, the demand definitely outweighs the supply that was put out there. Unless they did a full GR type release for the shoes, prices wont really change on scatter pairs being put up by nike.

I'm not doing anything other than buying shoes to wear so maybe you should just speak for yourself.

#ignored
#irrelevant

Anywho, the code for jj 20$ works

Its EBATESSAVEJJ

Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work til I looked it up

Through Ebates

Last edited:
There are situations where people end up buying 2 and selling 1 in order to break even so to speak. For example, I ordered a pair of size 13 Easters off of OSLife on the release date (since I missed the NDC drop in the morning) but later on was lucky enough to buy one for retail at a different retail site. Does this make me a re-seller if try to sell a pair for what I paid for them from OSLife? I think there is a distinct difference in the motives/motivations for reselling shoes. If I'm in it to make money and not wear the shoe, then I can see someone knocking the hustle since they would love to get the product at retail and in some warped sense, I took that opportunity away from them. If I'm trying to sell a pair for what I paid for it so I can break even on the entire transaction, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Just my thoughts....

^^^ they also buy to trade. I can see people buying these bhm to try and trade for the Xmas.

^^^ they also buy to trade. I can see people buying these bhm to try and trade for the Xmas.
There are situations where people end up buying 2 and selling 1 in order to break even so to speak. For example, I ordered a pair of size 13 Easters off of OSLife on the release date (since I missed the NDC drop in the morning) but later on was lucky enough to buy one for retail at a different retail site. Does this make me a re-seller if try to sell a pair for what I paid for them from OSLife? I think there is a distinct difference in the motives/motivations for reselling shoes. If I'm in it to make money and not wear the shoe, then I can see someone knocking the hustle since they would love to get the product at retail and in some warped sense, I took that opportunity away from them. If I'm trying to sell a pair for what I paid for it so I can break even on the entire transaction, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Just my thoughts....
I can definitely understand this, same thing happened with me. Bought the Easter's a little over retail and then was able to snag a pair during the restock. Now my spare pair will either be used as trade bait or I will let them go for a reasonable price to help someone out. There is a huge gap between a situation like ours and someone buying multiple pairs and then selling them for 80 over retail and never keeping a pair for themselves.

They're not inflated, that's the price. They were around $250 when they first came out. Now they're only going to go up.

no samllest size was 7.5 mens
I know a lot of girl that weren't very happy about that 
laugh.gif

FINALLY got through and was able to score my size in the Supernaturals. S/O to GOTLUV4JS for the heads up that they were still up. Officially done with the 8's.

They're not inflated, that's the price. They were around $250 when they first came out. Now they're only going to go up.
Thank you bruh. The price is not coming down. If $280 is not that steep to you then jump on it. The chances of you finding a pair under $250 is slim to none at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom