OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copping one pair of the fades Playoff 8s. Will let some other dude cook instead of being greedy for internet fame.

Copping one pair of the fades Playoff 8s. Will let some other dude cook instead of being greedy for internet fame.
sorry guy, milestone nicknames are reserved for when the player actually wears them while performing

Kobe wont be in the playoffs wearing the purple cw so no need to try and mimic the Jordan legacy

Nice pic of the easters MJ :pimp: those new pics of the fades are nice well. Now I'm torn whether to cop the easter or just double up on the fades :/

Cop the Easters ... The Fades Are HYPED and are a GR. if Nikestore is limiting you to two pairs then they are putting expectations that these will sit. Easters are way to limited and will be much harder to cop by the middle of the playoffs despite Kobe being injured

sorry guy, milestone nicknames are reserved for when the player actually wears them while performing

Kobe wont be in the playoffs wearing the purple cw so no need to try and mimic the Jordan legacy
Lol... It's not that big of a deal
i will risk it all to preserve the Jordan legacy, while i am not a secret agent who gets to take out the big wigs, i make sure i perform my task to the utmost

i will type until my fingers fall off if thats what it takes to ensure corny nicknames are not stolen from the JB line and used on the kobe line

Lol... It's not that big of a deal
i will risk it all to preserve the Jordan legacy, while i am not a secret agent who gets to take out the big wigs, i make sure i perform my task to the utmost

i will type until my fingers fall off if thats what it takes to ensure corny nicknames are not stolen from the JB line and used on the kobe line

they're just shoes....

lol no respect, I give the heads up on 23 penny this afternoon but y'all wait till they pop n get the reps, Aight

Cop the Easters ... The Fades Are HYPED and are a GR. if Nikestore is limiting you to two pairs then they are putting expectations that these will sit. Easters are way to limited and will be much harder to cop by the middle of the playoffs despite Kobe being injured
easters were hyped aswell... resellers scooped em up though you can find easters for either retail or $20 above retail not like a xmas or bhm pair 
mean.gif

lol no respect, I give the heads up on 23 penny this afternoon but y'all wait till they pop n get the reps, Aight
that shouldn't be a motivation to post up info. i'm sure someone saw your post and came up but forgot to say anything/ hit the rep button. it happens...

Fades and Elites will be copped...will probably cop another pair of Red Camos too, probably my favorite shoe right now...

Not actually mad just bustin chops lol,
I count all da reps! and can only sleep at night if I have collected the most reps in all da land!

Back
Top Bottom