OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sick of waiting for 'amnesties', a shoe that's probably not gonna release anyway so got these instead.
You in the US will likely be able to id them anyway as I'm expecting a solid upper to be the next option.

Yeah would be nice to ID them, if only nike would add the two tones of purple for the sole/midsole (like on the amnesties and inlines) as well as a sold upper and sulphur-style pattern with muted colors. And if they add 3M swoosh and shozoku on top, I will go HAM with the ID's!

I know I'm a bit late but wow how can someone try and use someone's photo and claim it as their own haha, especially when we all know mjrod's photo's in this forum, that's just sad
Thought about PS'ing mjrod's sulfur pic above and claiming it as my own in this post to be hypocritical but not worth the effort haha

I don't like the superhero elites but at 30% off I'm finding it hard to pass up on Saturday.
I want 30% off. Please tell me how.
thought the green elites were going to sit due to the price tag but my local footlocker gave away all of their reserve tickets 
eek.gif
 oh well, on to the fades
Fuuuuuu. I got to call my FTL and see if they're doing a ticket/lottery.

What is Blake wearing right now? Everyone is rocking Fades but not Blake. It's killing me because I can't get a good look at them.

So i'm out of town and wont be able to do my house of hoops raffle for the "superheroes" What site do you guys think will be the best for trying to purchase them (footlocker, nike, eastbay)? I've only once tried to wake up early and make a purchase with the Cloaks last year and struck out.

I can't believe this Raffle super hero nonsense. If I can't get the military discount then I don't want them.

Also, smh at someone jacking a sneaker picture. That's worse than wearing the homies chain.

I can't believe this Raffle super hero nonsense. If I can't get the military discount then I don't want them.

Also, smh at someone jacking a sneaker picture. That's worse than wearing the homies chain.

I was shocked when I heard my Sacramento HOH was doing a raffle. Considering they were $200 I was thinking they wouldn;t do one and was planning on going in and using my bday coupon. Called SD HOH (where I will be this weekend) and they too were already handing out reserve tickets. So I missed out on both already :smh:

So i'm out of town and wont be able to do my house of hoops raffle for the "superheroes" What site do you guys think will be the best for trying to purchase them (footlocker, nike, eastbay)? I've only once tried to wake up early and make a purchase with the Cloaks last year and struck out.
I say NDC if you strike out there then move along to eastbay and start clicking away.

I really don't think these will be limited.

Just like last years elites... Everyone anticipating a sell out, dudes up early online, or at their spot... And guess what? There's still pairs floating around outlets, pairs popping up at discount stores.

Don't stress it people.

I really don't think these will be limited.

Just like last years elites... Everyone anticipating a sell out, dudes up early online, or at their spot... And guess what? There's still pairs floating around outlets, pairs popping up at discount stores.

Don't stress it people.
but u can also look @ it "glass half empty" an say thats a reason for them to make less. 

I haven't checked, but I coulda swore someone posted they'd be at just about every footlocker...

Like I said, I haven't checked.

This is one release I'm not sweating at all. If I can get em, I will. If not, I won't lose sleep or pay resell for em.

Back
Top Bottom