OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wish i could play that price up there..  
frown.gif

did you see if they had any size 7 or 7.5 when you were there?

I did not notice, sorry... I got the last size 12 on the shelf and they had been open for 20 minutes. Not sure what they had in the back room though. I would guess that if they released in that size they will still have pairs.

I will never understand why cats double up on EVERYTHING. The shoe doesn't even have to be special....just doubling up on **** just because. (Shrugs....)

Explain why on my attempt to get a second pair, I got C Blocked by someone who two already and going for his third and fourth pair?

I will never understand why cats double up on EVERYTHING. The shoe doesn't even have to be special....just doubling up on **** just because. (Shrugs....)

Actually these are the first 8's that I doubled up on. I got two because I'm going to be casually wearing and balling in these purple shoes so they will get beat. And at least I'll have a brand new pair to have so I don't feel bad for beating these and not have to pay more than 140 to buy these shoes again in the future as I'll already have a brand new pair on ice ready to use some 2 years or so from now when my first pairs ready to throw away from being beat and dirty.

Literrally so happy today, best colorway of the model IMO.

My connect at FTL held my pair, let me use military 20% off, and then paid with all reward cards to get them FREE. I bought him lunch, 3rd kobe he has locked down for me. I'm telling you, life is much easier with a FTL connect...

4 more pairs ordered online, for a total of 5. :smokin

Explain why on my attempt to get a second pair, I got C Blocked by someone who two already and going for his third and fourth pair?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This sneaker **** is for the birds sometimes.
Anyways, deciding if I should get Venice Beaches at the end of the month.

BTW, to people that tried ordering from DSG this morning:  I got both confirmation emails from them, but is there anyone that never got the second one?  Hopefully if there are people that didn't even get the second one then that means my cahnces of getting these will be higher lol

Walk in @ my Local FTL 10 people inline an still able to copped my size. They let me use the Birthday coupon and went ahead and got an Elite socks

still trying to decide if I should cancel my order from DSG. 
DSG will decide that for you in a couple hours by the looks of it

I did not notice, sorry... I got the last size 12 on the shelf and they had been open for 20 minutes. Not sure what they had in the back room though. I would guess that if they released in that size they will still have pairs.
Did they have any other colorways? When I went to that same store two months ago they only had the blue corals. I wish I could go again but I have no idea when that will happen lol.

Last edited:
Did anyone else's Eastbay or FTL order numbers start with a "W"? Or is something wrong with my orders? :nerd:

Actually these are the first 8's that I doubled up on. I got two because I'm going to be casually wearing and balling in these purple shoes so they will get beat. And at least I'll have a brand new pair to have so I don't feel bad for beating these and not have to pay more than 140 to buy these shoes again in the future as I'll already have a brand new pair on ice ready to use some 2 years or so from now when my first pairs ready to throw away from being beat and dirty.

Exact reason why I did too, well actually tripled. It saves me the hassle of trying to find them again in my size when I want a new pair. Has happened to me before with other shoes. Besides the fact that I only paid $84, I've wanted this specific colorway since pictures released.

Back
Top Bottom