OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BHMs > Xmas imo
tired.gif

Even after getting my fades the Xmas lights and BHM's are still my top 2 with the fades coming in third.

Super hero 8 owners: does the midsole break in and soften up any? I was disappointed by how stiff it felt, but if it does improve the black elite might be the shoe of the year.

I wonder how many saying the Kobe 8 is Nike's best have tried the Jordan XX8s. They're both great shoes in different ways but I'd have to give the XX8s the edge in raw performance...for now

Any news on kobe restocks for Saturday the 25th??

As far as restocks I don't think there's definite word on anything. I know for sure that two different FTL's I've gone too are getting two different pairs of Kobe's. my FTL connect for sure has the VB's in their store. As far as the other store is concerned, they said they're getting the 'homes' but haven't received shipment yet. I'm hoping to find out for sure this Monday or Tuesday.

Super hero 8 owners: does the midsole break in and soften up any? I was disappointed by how stiff it felt, but if it does improve the black elite might be the shoe of the year.
I wonder how many saying the Kobe 8 is Nike's best have tried the Jordan XX8s. They're both great shoes in different ways but I'd have to give the XX8s the edge in raw performance...for now

I agree. I thought the 8 was the best shoe ever made until I broke out the XX8. Absolutely phenomenal shoe.

They better release the Amnestys and the Homes, no reason to release the Venice Beach CW with these two still sitting. 

Nike tweeted that the Kobe MCs are not XDR. I hope they don't wear down fast when playing ball.

why would they wear down? ive had all kinds of Kobes and wore them like crazy on the court and never had any actually wear down badly.

unless your dragging your feet with every step you should be completely fine for a year no problem.

why would they wear down? ive had all kinds of Kobes and wore them like crazy on the court and never had any actually wear down badly.

unless your dragging your feet with every step you should be completely fine for a year no problem.
Some people on here who have been ballin outside said the soles are wearing down kinda quick when they're not XDR.

Some people on here who have been ballin outside said the soles are wearing down kinda quick when they're not XDR.
From the previous discussion in here, If you play outdoors than chances are that they will wear down quickly. If indoors than youll be fine. Ive personally seen three pairs go to nothing. two different people so its not just my foot. friend has flat feet and I have regular arches and both outsoles wore down. wherever the weight of your foot is, the outsole will be destroyed outdoors. i put up a pick if you wanna search my posts on my outsoles after playing outdoors.

I have been playing indoors at lunch since I bought my Pythons back whenever they released and mine still look great!

I am also over weight and a big man, and the soles are fine! Lol!

Im in greece for vacation and hit up the house of hoops here in athens. Its crazy, they basically have every Kobe 8 colorway except BHMs sitting in the store(not to mention jordans, foams, lebrons, kds, chuckposites, etc that sold out within minutes in the US, still sitting). Thinking of getting another pair of christmas' to go along with my GC pair. I think wifey will be ok with another pair bc we're on "vacation". Lol. 149euros basically converts to $191 so its not too bad.

If I had the money right now I would plan a trip to Europe and load up on Sneakers!

Also do a bit of partying ...

The phylon/zoom inserts definitely need to be broken in first on the elites whereas the regular 8s are comfortable straight out of the box

The black elites will probably have the same setup as the all stars and those weren't as comfortable. You can really feel that nike+ chip area underneath your foot and feels a little inconsistent with zoom heel, cushlon forefoot. I seriously don't see the black elites selling out for $220 + tax, if everyone waited, it will go on sale. Even if not on sale, at least until coupons and discounts are allowed. I see no point in paying full retail on them, they may even overproduce these like last years, we just don't know.

Ive had shoes last for years playing indoor only and shoes that last a few months playing outdoor only. If you play indoors only I dont see how you would even be worried about the bottom wearing out.

Back
Top Bottom