OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i think they'll be a bit limited, nike has them set for a Twitter link release and 1 per customer, we'll get a better idea of the numbers once footlocker updates their launch locator though.

Just to add to this, the MCs are HoH only at this point according to the release calendar that's generated in-store.

fml. i need a couple pairs of these.

Just to add to this, the MCs are HoH only at this point according to the release calendar that's generated in-store.

Nike.com has them as a twitter link only. The twitter link only, does that mean link for online only, or link for rsvp as well?

Man if I was Kobe, I would be like F Jordan and his shoes, after that mess MJ pulled yelling at that UNC dude for wearing Kobe's in a game.

Jordan: “If I see you in them Kobe Bryants, man, I’m gonna cut you right off,” Jordan said. “I don’t care if your feet kill you, you’re gonna wear them Jordans."
sick.gif

MJ may be the GOAT, but dude is a hot mess now days...
If you watch the video he was obviously joking because they got killed by Duke and he was wearing them, and tells him he can wear his Kobes if he continues to win.

If you go back into the hole you crawled out of you'll probably figure it out.

Nothing compares to the smell of the 88 WC3's.  You wish you could have that smell forever.

Hell, request for it to be a cologne so that you can always get that smell on your johns. BOAY.

wow who says ish like that?

As an Ohioan, I hope MC's pop up some non-HOH places... Columbus is too far

Last edited:
I can lock down a pair of Mambacurials for $225, very tempted.

Its hard to get GR pairs for $200 shipped after release. Were any other Kobe colors HOH only? I don't think xmas was, but maybe BHM.

Should I pull the trigger?

Its hard to get GR pairs for $200 shipped after release. Were any other Kobe colors HOH only? I don't think xmas was, but maybe BHM.

where are you locking them down from? 

seems like a decent price, id try for retail first though...

if you cant try on rd for retail, and you really want em... Id go for the 200. resell could be higher, and you dont want to regret passing for that price.

Back
Top Bottom