OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't agree illest. These are a Kobe 8. Just a themed colorway with a relocated Nike check.

Really Big J, you'd consider these an official Kobe 8?

Oh I know... You're giving them a pass cuz u like them so much, aintcha, u sly devil u..

:tongue:

Lol. Naw man. It's because you know it takes much more to make a fusion than just moving the Nike check.

agree with u bigj  these would hold as wella as any other kobe 8 more of an 8 then the black EXTs n Red suedes

^ borrowing money with no interest? 
nerd.gif

MCs came in from KB24 and i realized they charged me 150 when they were 140 msrp. but ill take it, its still better than resale prices.

MCs came in from KB24 and i realized they charged me 150 when they were 140 msrp. but ill take it, its still better than resale prices.
WOW complaining about 10 dollars more?

Shoe is super limited literally took a gameplan to get if not a camping out at a local House of Hoops that could have been anywhere from 30 minutes to two hrs away...

Resell prices are 250 right now 150's a STEAL

Its an incredible shoe

WOW complaining about 10 dollars more?

Shoe is super limited literally took a gameplan to get if not a camping out at a local House of Hoops that could have been anywhere from 30 minutes to two hrs away...

Resell prices are 250 right now 150's a STEAL

Its an incredible shoe
yea...im complaining about $10. thanks for your .02 moneybags

Got my KB24 shipment... they didn't even give me the free shipping either this time... Dammit...

Too bad these are my size 14's... they are a little big so they'll sit until my 13 comes in from Spain

Lol. Naw man. It's because you know it takes much more to make a fusion than just moving the Nike check.

True dat true dat...

agree with u bigj  these would hold as wella as any other kobe 8 more of an 8 then the black EXTs n Red suedes

Ahh, Mr Reaver..

Wusup, hows life treating u my guy..?

Those blk ext 8s are just gator pimp shoes in disguise IMO..

And those red suedes dont even get my satisfaction of downing them..

Id have no choice but to take an MC over either of the 2, but theyd stay in the closet..

...Or Id sell them to 1 of u guys in here....

...For retail :wink:

Last edited:
Have you tried contacting them? Maybe they'll issue you a $10 refund?...
just checked my paypal and it says i placed the order for $162 ($12 shipping on the $150) but then it says that was placed on hold, and then removed and then a payment for 140 was placed and it says total payment $140. i guess they hooked me up after all but the receipt in the box was outdated? who knows, but thanks for the advice.

will red snakes sell out first day? my brother wants a pair.anyone got better pics of the sole?

They're really nice is person bro. If you can get them on a nice DC. I recommend copping. They're a sleeper.

Yeah, usually these subtle colorways I'll cop in a heartbeat. However, the price even with a good discount I have to take a back seat because iD has got me preoccupied for the time being. I'll just wait until they take iD off then look for them.

Back
Top Bottom