OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're closed for another hour

Edit:Who posted scottdale I posted la and las vegas but they're closed tryna get through

Last edited:
Don't believe the hype! Nike reps had me geeked like a week ago said they had my size at all those spots, had me call all those places to find out they all sold out on release day [emoji]128548[/emoji] they trollin hard! Lol

Don't believe the hype! Nike reps had me geeked like a week ago said they had my size at all those spots, had me call all those places to find out they all sold out on release day [emoji]128548[/emoji] they trollin hard! Lol
This... 
laugh.gif

I know man :smh:
They need to update their inventory database

yeah, I am skeptical that any pairs remain, but hey, can't hurt to call and just make sure. Still amazed I got my one pair via raffle. Unexpected, but welcome.

Good looking out, considering none of the places by me got these, this was my best price. 175.99 and free shipping, thanks homie! :smokin

Yea that's a great price too bad Eastbay started taxing in Cali. That was one of the advantages of using Eastbay.

They took down that pic of the all black upper Kobe 8 w/ red zebra print on NikeBasketball.com under Whats Hot

They took down that pic of the all black upper Kobe 8 w/ red zebra print on NikeBasketball.com under Whats Hot

Nike probably got tired of people blowing up their Twitter asking, "What's the deal with them Bred Kobes?!?" :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
Top Ten

1) Fades

2) BHM

3) Red Zebra Kobe's w/solid upper

4)Mamba Curials

5) Easter

6) ASG

7) Christmas

8) Blue Lights

9) Red Camo

10) Sulfurs