OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WWWWWWTTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need like 10 bottles of that..

Im spraying everything in sight!!!

Just showed my lady this and she was flabbergasted as well..

Them folks gonna be mad rich..

But, it'd make so many other things obsolete, will it be banned b4 being released??
its already been released i believe.... it was on hold for mass production for about 2 yrs lol some dude did a test on some concords with it a while back... looks awesome its still there look up concords  neverwet on youtube

laugh.gif

Paypal does have a Mastercard Debit Card, only way that'll work.
I need to get that actually. Transferring money from PP to your checking account can take a few days sometimes and I've found that to be a pain sometimes because as soon as you withdrawl the funds, they leave the paypal account but don't show up in the bank account for a couple of days.
It's great. Sign up for the 1% cashback on credit transactions. I use it for everything. You can set it so that it draws from your bank account when there are no funds in your Paypal balance. Literally get like $30-$50 back each month just by using it.

its already been released i believe.... it was on hold for mass production for about 2 yrs lol some dude did a test on some concords with it a while back... looks awesome its still there look up concords  neverwet on youtube

Oic..

Preciate that guy..

Aint nobody gonna be able to tell me ish when I get a hold of that stuff..

It's great. Sign up for the 1% cashback on credit transactions. I use it for everything. You can set it so that it draws from your bank account when there are no funds in your Paypal balance. Literally get like $30-$50 back each month just by using it.
wow really? now I have to get that, thanks for the heads up

Nothing like someone asked for some 'rep' points in an online sneaker forum to feel good about themselves

Like trying to help someone in need... But asks for appreciation after. Totally defeats the purpose

I wonder what the graffiti ones look like. Sounds interesting... Also are those red boas the infamous ones every been asking Nike about?

Last edited:
I'm sharing this info but dont hesitate to rep. the 8 still lives...
Really looking forward to the white-black-dark grey colorway, love a majority of the loud colors the 8 has had but I still really like basic colorways, hopefully those fill that missing spot in my collection. Black Gold elites would easily fill it just waiting for the price to go down.  

Please rep if you agree with me!!!
JK guys, smh at the guys that ask for rep points, its a blog site that barely anyone knows each other in the real world, does a thumb up really matter?

Back
Top Bottom