OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't really understand the hate for red snakes. They are pretty nice in person, although I don't need them since I have red camos.

kobe 9 will be like the kd 6 with the nike check in the front and they will be low top as well heard it from a  nike rep in my finish line today.

here's the thing..

we're 6 months away from the release of the kobe 9. why the hell on earth does a nike rep need to go in and tell finish line right now? they're still focusing on the 8's.

if you said this in september, then i'd believe you. but dude, 6 months is a LONG time.

those arent folded down nba socks because you'd see the logo from the inside...

not if folded inside. i do that with my socks because they're too long and don't care about the logo
This.

There was a shot from The Association: Lakers a few years back that showed kobe folding NBA socks on the inside

24segons ftw! Box is in good condition, MCs are looking fiyah! Now... It just needs to be shipped (again) to me (Philippines) 
smokin.gif

^ I think you go knot footlocker they stock locate the shoe from another store and ship them straight to your house.

Speaking of anyone have a sku for the pythons? I missed out on those locally

13 is an unlucky number don't stop there haha. Looking good right there. I'm still waiting for my iD to come to see if I need the Blue Blitz too. I'm leaning on getting them because I like blue and never can have enough blue shoes.

Hey guys I need your opinions in this, is it worth it to trade my red camos over these kobe 5 big stage home, thanks guys!
Heres the pic the sole is yellowing, how much are these nowadays?

BS Home over any and every 8......History over Hype.

Hell of a come-up. That almost alarms me.
*scratches head*

Back
Top Bottom