OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Question for my Kobe 8 brethren

Need a predominantly black shoe for work purposes and i got a chance to get either black ext's or black elites for ~$175. Wish I could get both but gotta choose one. Which one would you guys pick

Elites. No question. I think they're one of the better looking 8s IMO

Crimson lace from the XMAS 8s swapped in

All these "Lifestyle" custom iD look a like drops need to stop.  They should leave it for the Kobe iD's for people to make and drop the actual shoes Kobe wore like the Inlines, Homes, Amnesties, etc! I'm not feeling any of these custom random grey/orange, blue/orange colorways.

I agree

Thanks guys. I was leaning towards the elites but went to order them and they were sold out in my sz on eastbay (11.5-12). I'll cop ext's and hopefully pickup elites later down the road

Just copped the christmas' 230!!  Figured it was a good deal cause they were pretty much brand new. Only worn once without any noticeable marks or anything crazy

I personally feel the elites are one of the top colorway how are the soles for the ext though beong a work shoe I would want it to last as long as possible

Yea I am buying just some basic navy blue laces for the blue blitz.

I hate the laces it comes with

Need a predominantly black shoe for work purposes and i got a chance to get either black ext's or black elites for ~$175. Wish I could get both but gotta choose one. Which one would you guys pick

go with the black ext... comfort wise Lunar Foam Insert in EXT > Zoom unit insert in Elite... and the EXT is better looking imo

I looked. I cant see it on that colorway either

I've never been able to see it on any of my pairs, all bought in store cept bhms but I think I just don't see that sorta thing well. like those posters where you unfocus your eyes for the image to appear.

Ok I admit it! I hated on the vbs but they have grown on me hard... not even the fades could sway me. Gonna wait for pics to leak of the upcoming rumored releases but thinking I may hunt down the sulphurs, camos, and vbs (Pretty sure I can get the vbs at mom n pop locally still).

Gonna go look in my closet n see what other jays I can sell to get more kobe 8 money XD

Hmmmm...I never bothered to look for the KB24 on xmas, but you're right. It's near impossible to see. For me the KB24 is most visible on elites where the pattern doesn't obscure it.

For me, I'll get those elites any time of the day....

looks like Eastbay released some pairs of the blitz blues. I was able to add a 9.5 to my cart a minute ago.

Are the Blitz still available anywhere?

Eastbay is playing games. Added size to cart and tried to checkout and it said it's no longer available. Went back and it allowed me to add again and got the same thing again. Tried it with a different size and still the same ..

Edit:
Got a 10 idk if I should check out with half size smaller ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom