OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guys twitter going crazy. NDC change the policy's and are saying that if the feel u are using a bot of any kind they will cancel your order. People are saying they are receiving cancellation emails. Chime in

How in the world can the determine if you did or didn't use a bot. Maybe they just over sold them and people are looking for excuses.

Can't even say who won with that deal. Big Stage Vs are so hard to find these days and are very expensive. Chaos V is my favorite Kobe of all!! Bruce Lees are one of my favorites, yet to find a pair for a price I'm willing to pay. And you got BHMs, which in the end will be one of the most sought after Kobe 8s. You probably got the better of the deal as far as overall value, especially if you paid retail for both.

All that matters is your happy with the deal. But I don't think I could give up either of the three Vs.

Ndc should just go back to the old method of dropping at a random time in the middle of the night. No tlo, nothing. Shoes just pop up when Nike decides to drop em.

Fair for everyone.

OCR isn't that difficult now-a-days. CAPTCHA will just slow down normal buyers and allow bots to double back.

The old way would be easy to script too. Just have it poll the webpage for any changes.

Last edited:
Plus, I have a lot of problems doing captchas on my phone. 1/2 the time it says what I typed is wrong, when its not.

OCR isn't that difficult now-a-days. CAPTCHA will just slow down normal buyers and allow bots to double back.

The old way would be easy to script too. Just have it poll the webpage for any changes.

Plus, I have a lot of problems doing captchas on my phone. 1/2 the time it says what I typed is wrong, when its not.

True, I guess a lot of programs do OCR pretty easily now. Like Adobe for example, probably isn't too hard to script.

Is $220 the average aftermarket price for some Easters shipped? That's what I'm seeing on Ebay.

Not sure if I'm overpaying or not.

Is $220 the average aftermarket price for some Easters shipped? That's what I'm seeing on Ebay.

Not sure if I'm overpaying or not.

really that much?

damn i might consider selling mine then and getting the elites. i grew out of the easters :rolleyes

Last edited:
LOL Knicks would have been a better example. Who cares about Boise State?
You're right, I don't think there's a single fan out there that cares about Boise State.... 

And I chose BS because they had the closest Blue Orange combo to that of the Blitz Blues.

really that much?

damn i might consider selling mine then and getting the elites. i grew out of the easters
eyes.gif
I think that's more like the average BIN. I've had multiple oops to buy at $180ish.

You're right, I don't think there's a single fan out there that cares about Boise State.... 

And I chose BS because they had the closest Blue Orange combo to that of the Blitz Blues.

New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Islanders, Denver Broncos, Florida Gators, Boise St. Broncos... even HWC Cleveland Cavaliers colors from the Mark Price/Brad Daugherty/Craig Ehlo days are just a few examples that show the blue and orange combination work very well together...

New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Islanders, Denver Broncos, Florida Gators, Boise St. Broncos... even HWC Cleveland Cavaliers colors from the Mark Price/Brad Daugherty/Craig Ehlo days are just a few examples that show the blue and orange combination work very well together...
I'm totally confused now, so what you guys are saying is,

had I used the Knicks you would have said "Why not use Mets"

and had I used Broncos you guys would have said "Why not use Islanders"

and had I used Gators you guys would have said "Why not use Boise St"

My bad. 
eyes.gif

Forget that I said Boise, just let it be universally known that the general public actually is a big fan of the orange/blue combo. That's merely what I was trying to point out to Chronic Sneaker.

I'm totally confused now, so what you guys are saying is,
had I used the Knicks you would have said "Why not use Mets"
and had I used Broncos you guys would have said "Why not use Islanders"
and had I used Gators you guys would have said "Why not use Boise St"

My bad. 
eyes.gif

Forget that I said Boise, just let it be universally known that the general public actually is a big fan of the orange/blue combo. That's merely what I was trying to point out to Chronic Sneaker.

Nah fam... I was agreeing with you...

I was just trying to point out for "those" that didn't think blue and orange went together has many examples of different sports teams to show that it does indeed go well together.

cant stock locate new releases for 2 weeks but this doesn't matter for your situation.

just take the sku to your footlocker and ask them to look it up for you.

41-12250-7-04 = what you give footlocker
555035 400 - nike sku - technically, they can look it up in their system to get the sku also
Thanks.Nike SKU=555035 400 FTL/Champs Product #=55035 400 Does anyone know why the FTL/Champs Product # drops one of the digits? I called Champs and they could not locate the shoe without the product # until I figured out to remove one of the digits. If you go to the FTL/Champs/Eastbay websites you can see that their product number is missing one digit, in this case a 5. I checked all other releases and same thing.

Nah fam... I was agreeing with you...

I was just trying to point out for "those" that didn't think blue and orange went together has many examples of different sports teams to show that it does indeed go well together.
Ah, my bad, my blunder!

On that note, good work outta you comin up with all the others. Very common color scheme indeed.

Back
Top Bottom