OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ok just went again to look for SKU number

here it is

555035-800

all you guys can start asking footlocker, champ, nikestore, etc near your hometown for US release :D

on my way to you winzz!

tumblr_mhha6cuSRz1qh3vf3o1_500.gif

I live in the UK and have just been on the footlocker website EU... There's some Xmas 8s up on there....7,7.5,8,8.5,9,11 and 12 all UK sizes... £129 just a heads up for those looking for them...

Darn. Must have missed it. Don't see anything but blitzes, challenge Red, and milks.

I live in the UK and have just been on the footlocker website EU... There's some Xmas 8s up on there....7,7.5,8,8.5,9,11 and 12 all UK sizes... £129 just a heads up for those looking for them...
Damn, wish I could cop a US 12-12.5. I was at the Htown Sneaker Summit last weekend on a mission for these. Saw maybe 20 pairs, none in my size. Still salty.

Darn. Must have missed it. Don't see anything but blitzes, challenge Red, and milks.[/quote
Well I've just back on there and put a size 9 in my cart... You sure your looking in the right place... Footlocker EU...

I sure wish I could get my hands on that UK size 12!!!  Tell them to ship those bad boys over to the US if they are not selling over there!!!

ok just went again to look for SKU number

here it is

555035-800

all you guys can start asking footlocker, champ, nikestore, etc near your hometown for US release :D

spoke with a nike rep
said they didn't have any info on them :stoneface:

yea im talking to them now. said Fire Flame Model but then said it was the area72 which it clearly isn't and they don't have the same sku.

Yadira: I did confirm that this style has been discontinued, meaning we are no longer producing it. Since it has been discontinued, it is not likely to be restocked. Currently we do not show any retail stores with possible stock in the item.

update: the real name is the FIRE FLAMES.

Jed: hi I was wondering if you can tell me any info
about product 555035-800
Jed: i saw it was a kobe 8 but as of now its only
overseas
Yadira: I would be more than happy to assist you.
Jed: thanks
Yadira: I did confirm that this style has been discontinued,
meaning we are no longer producing it. Since it has been
discontinued, it is not likely to be restocked. Currently we do
not show any retail stores with possible stock in the item.
Jed: intersting
Jed: is it the area72 kobe?
Yadira: That would be the Fire Flame model.
Yadira: Correct, from the Area 72 edition.
Jed: i thought that sku was 587553 800
Jed: or 583110 800
Yadira: The 587553 800 are the extraterrestrial line.
Jed: right and the sku i originally gave you is:
555035-800
Yadira: Which would be the Fire Flames.
Jed: ok so they are called the fire flames and are
slated for an international only release? they recently
released overseas
Jed: Nike Shanghai to be exact
Yadira: At this time I am not seeing availability within the US.
Also we are not seeing an update as to if or when they will
become available.
Jed: (sad face) thanks

Last edited:
Alright so this rumor of homes/inline on oct.20 is fugazi the color description for the shoe is The Kobe 8 Elite 555035-003 color: 'Chlorine Blue/Purple/Black-White'. 

Edit: This is 100000% official and confirmed color description

Last edited:
Alright so this rumor of homes/inline on oct.20 is fugazi the color description for the shoe is The Kobe 8 Elite 555035-003 color: 'Chlorine Blue/Purple/Black-White'. 

Elite? Lolwut?

Last edited:

So I looked up chlorine blue and this is the color. Possible draft day? Hopefully. How many more 8s? I counted at least 11 or 13 if they release 4 tbs, 3 laker colors, sparks, graffitis, royals, purple dynasty, green glows, halloweens and now chlorine blue. Purple dynasty could be a laker colorway and green glows the Halloween

About to fire my agent.

He should have known them Fire Flames weren't for the US.

Back
Top Bottom