OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

(305) 41-12489-1-04 for the Blitz Blues. (FTL)

555035-401 is the product number or code.

btw can someone tell me whats the 305 means? kinda forgot now. 

YO, I Really want the kobe 8.

But my mate just picked up a pair and idk if i want to have the same pair as him coz we both have our games on the same day...

The other option was the kd V... Which should i get ( i dont want the kd's THAT much though)

YO, I Really want the kobe 8.
But my mate just picked up a pair and idk if i want to have the same pair as him coz we both have our games on the same day...
The other option was the kd V... Which should i get ( i dont want the kd's THAT much though)

I think you just answered your own question

I say get what you like. My friend and I play ball together and we got the same shoes on the same day (we got them at the employee store)

Is there an updated release date calendar for the Kobe 8s till 30th of September?

Easy pass, the design doesn't really justify a "graffiti" name.
theres different types of graffiti art... theres "throw ups" which is usually a quick tag of your name, "bombs" which is a little more detailed tag, and then theres "masterpieces" which is when a graffiti artist goes all out n just murders the tag. the graffiti upper is "throw up" in this case.

update on my graffiti's, seller "thought" he had an 11, but actually had a 10 and refunded me my money, not very happy, but I can get them on release date I just have to be patient.............but patient isn't my strong suit!

Nike is eating my wallet with the 8's .. and if they release amnesties homes etc and solid/fade option on id I am dead

you guys think they will continue the kobe line for maybe 2 shoes after he retires? Im so impressed with the 8s and excited for the 9s that i really dont want to see his shoe line go. i wonder if nike would sign another player or let other players wear newer kobes if he retires just so the shoe can have an athletes name to it

Waiting on pps and sparks to release. I wonder if all 4 pps will drop on the same day because red and grey drop on the same day then blue and green another. I would like to go to Ndc a week or 2 later and still see a kobe 8 and on impulse buy but I don't even think tbs will sit on Ndc. I can't wait to see the sells of each sig I think that 50 million kobe had last year at least tripled this year.

i think the milk snakes would look better if the tounge were black or white. the red doesn't match the red on the rest of the shoe. kind of throws it off. still a nice shoe just think that the tongue color change would enhance the shoe.

Waiting on pps and sparks to release. I wonder if all 4 pps will drop on the same day because red and grey drop on the same day then blue and green another. I would like to go to Ndc a week or 2 later and still see a kobe 8 and on impulse buy but I don't even think tbs will sit on Ndc. I can't wait to see the sells of each sig I think that 50 million kobe had last year at least tripled this year.

Where's this info you're getting on the PP's releasing here in the US?

Does anybody know where I can get Volts or Easters in a size 13 for a decent price other than Ebay? Any help would be appreciated.

Red Boa's Honestly look better in photos saw them at champs yesterday,Too dull seems like the upper is a filtered picture lol,Looks like it's painted with one of those wood dusty paints

Where's this info you're getting on the PP's releasing here in the US?
Someone on twitter said the red and grey pair would release on the 10th but I doubt it. I saw on a Philippines store on instagram the red and grey released one day then the green and blue another day. Just wondering how they would release in the states.

Back
Top Bottom