OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just went to hoh they had both pps, milk snakes, black elites, and volts. 50/50 on milksnakes now. I'll definitely get red pp on sale the sole is crimson btw.

Damn footlocker website lied to my ***. LOL. Went down to Footlocker Santa Monica and they claim they didnt get them.

i just paid $400 for a pair of mambacurials with receipt do you guys think it was worth it after seeing them on feet i think they are the best kobe 8's to date.......had to have them
gawd damn
eek.gif
 no to offend u bro but u just got ripped off but hey be happy what u buy
smile.gif

Thanks for buying the PPs up. It let's Nike know that there are demand for these so they'll release the blue and green ones too.. Because I need the blue pair. :D Oh yeah can't forget about the Amnesties

Last edited:
dude i cannot wait for those sparks

they better not be limited
sick.gif
The extra set of laces and fancy tissue paper were enough to convince/worry me.  I think they'll definitely be "limited", but the real question is just how limited.

Picked up the 2 PPs tonight. The store only had 1 size 12 and the boxes were raggedy. The Black/White ones were hot.

Saw the black and "cool grey " in store

NOT a sticker and NOT a bad colorway either....

I have the red snakes and a lace swap would be S I C K

But at 8 pairs and the tigers coming alongside a iD I have to call it quits unless the homes come out unless the homes come out unless the homes come out

The extra set of laces and fancy tissue paper were enough to convince/worry me.  I think they'll definitely be "limited", but the real question is just how limited.
THIS

Thsnk goodness im not in love with them

these will be harer to get than the mambacurials for sure with how this kobe 8 release patterns been

Back
Top Bottom