OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why does everyone seem so sure the Fireworks are droppin in the US? Did someone confirm they were dropping here, or is this all based off rumors?

i can't believe the hype on the MC's.  crazy!  i love the Kobe 8 but i dont like those at all!

I didn't like them at all at first but I like them now. Not enough to pay over retail (crazy that someone just paid 4 bills for em) but definitely a nice shoe.

These are my first pair of Kobes. Liking them so far.

I liked the PPs at first but the midsole really bothers me I just can't get down with it. I like the blank midsole on Kobes its alot cleaner that way imo

i need to get to shanghai......(early september)
finally scoop pair of fireworks

they put nike ignite shanghai paper on it just kind a strange, they only put this kind paper on nike ignite shanghai pack (just like AJ 1 XQ, AF 1 lovelife, and hyperflight city pack, etc) that release every weekend from july to august during nike ignite shanghai period.

so far only one nike store that has those kobe fireworks (yeah this is official name from nike china) in shanghai
eyes.gif
looks like limited GR

Sparks/Fireworks/whatever is gonna be a pass for me. Keeping that bottom icy is gonna be tough. I hardly wear my Kobe's with a clear sole now =/

they put nike ignite shanghai paper on it just kind a strange, they only put this kind paper on nike ignite shanghai pack (just like AJ 1 XQ, AF 1 lovelife, and hyperflight city pack, etc) that release every weekend from july to august during nike ignite shanghai period.

so far only one nike store that has those kobe fireworks (yeah this is official name from nike china) in shanghai :rolleyes looks like limited GR
@winzz
Can you please provide the full UPC number, I can have a friend of mine look it up in the US inventory to see when it releases.
It should be a full 14 digit number beginning with 00

I can't make out the full code in this image.

Last edited:

so far only one nike store that has those kobe fireworks (yeah this is official name from nike china) in shanghai
eyes.gif
looks like limited GR
Out of all the upcoming releases that we have seen pictures of, this is the most promising.  And yet, we don't know if it will be available in the US.  What store in Shanghai did you get these at?  Like where in Shanghai?  

In an unrelated note, I never thought I would see the day when people would be thirsting over TB colorways.  That just shows you how overly unnecessarily hyped these shoes are.

An official release would be ideal, but I'm just saying instead of complaining about the lack of Laker colorways, you could get your ID on. Get exactly what you like cause their is plenty of purple and gold in the options. Maybe that's how Nike feels also. I've seen some great Laker colorways, the Homes and Inlines can be made also about 90% accuracy.

Still waiting to see about the black graffiti option as you could replicate the Amensties then plus a few tag strokes.
for me its kinda like why not just buy fakes they are 90 percent of what you actually want. That 10 percent makes a huge difference in my eyes.

Out of all the upcoming releases that we have seen pictures of, this is the most promising.  And yet, we don't know if it will be available in the US.  What store in Shanghai did you get these at?  Like where in Shanghai?  

In an unrelated note, I never thought I would see the day when people would be thirsting over TB colorways.  That just shows you how overly unnecessarily hyped these shoes are.

nike shanghai huaihai middle road no 717, kobe just finished his tour in china and day before kobe also come to shanghai maybe that's why these shoes are so hyped around here

the fireworks >>>>> over any other kobe 8 released so far

*Note the amnesties haven't dropped... yet*

Back
Top Bottom