OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah but the info is coming from China, so it could merely mean it's another China exclusive.

If it comes to the U.S., I have to say their release plan was terrible, as we're getting a 3rd Pit Viper color way versus another design.

^^

I hope that's true for that would mean those December Green Glow 8s are another shoe entirely.

Was getting tired of seeing all the Pit Viper uppers on GRs when it's already a staple on Nike iD.
eyes.gif
hoping for a different green glow 8 too. Those don't even look green glow in that pic.

Limited to 200? Yeah, the hype factor on these just went up exponentially.

I'm good with just the Pit Vipers.

I actually like these supposedly super limited china blue pit vipers or whatever they may be. I'd be extremely interested if they came to the US.

I got the PIt Vipers from NDC and when I saw it in person I quickly boxed it back up and shipped it back to return it.  And you know me, I am blunt about everything, when I absolutely love a colorway I will make it known.

I got the PIt Vipers from NDC and when I saw it in person I quickly boxed it back up and shipped it back to return it.  And you know me, I am blunt about everything, when I absolutely love a colorway I will make it known.

Yeah in person I was a bit disappointed too

Yeah you're not shy bout liking a colorway

I like then a lot, the deeper colors on the PVs are nice for the fall

I like the overall blue green color used on em, and i'd probably cop if they dropped over here. But i'm not disappointed that they're supposedly china exclusives. I mean, it's not like they're Fireworks or anything. 
nthat.gif
 Though i'm wondering, that'd be 3 china exclusive Kobes all towards the end of this models run; kind of weird.

Here it is, un-ds these today, no filter!

Sick Sir.....I love these.

With the 8 coming to a close and no LA colorways on the horizon I decided to bid
farewell to my favorite 8 to have never released.  Inlines were Ice Cold.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I actually really like these. Was there a name for em?

Just the grey uppered home. There's also a white uppered home that's really nice as well. Any home CW they try to drop after what Kobe wore last season won't cut it.

You guys just need to let go and jump on the Pit Viper train:

Purple
Green
blue/Green
Pink
Red (can't forget the red)
Mine Grey

China didn't give up on Kobe during Rape Gate. They didn't care.

They think Kobe's ruthlessness is a positive trait. They don't mind the poor shot percentage since he gets good numbers.

Lebron who? Let Dwight step foot in China.

In return, they get Sparks. They get WTK. They get 12 Pit Viper colors. And also full shozuku.

Last edited:
I really want homes and amnesties and I'm not even a lakers fan I'm a bobcat fan and since we suck and kd is my favorite player I'm a thunder fan as well. I can't see myself getting the vi aways unless they're like $80 or $90 but I'll definitely get the homes and amnesties. Nike would be crazy not to release the amnesties as the Hollywood nights like someone said.

Not a lakers fan at all...but I would cop the amnesties if they were to release.

I would be a happy man if the last CW released were those sparks, but I know it's not happening.

Am I the only one wondering what the hell people are going to come up with for "Year of the Horse?" Not just in Kobe's, but other kicks as well.

Back
Top Bottom