OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got a shipping confirmation, but it went to my spam folder and looked like it was sent directly from a footlocker store somewhere. No updated info on FTL website, still says not shipped.

Good stuff then. I'm sure there are some orders that will be fulfilled. Glad you are one of them.

Just ordered those size 14 fades off FootLocker. Been looking for them for a minute. Just hope it doesn't get cancelled! Got the order confirmation so I'm thinking we're legit! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I got a shipping confirmation, but it went to my spam folder and looked like it was sent directly from a footlocker store somewhere. No updated info on FTL website, still says not shipped.

I see u lucked up my friend.

I just called FTL to see if my order for my sz.15 KD SP's had been shipped, these M***********s tell me that my ordered had been cancelled and i was sent a email stating it was cancelled... Im like i didnt get s**t!!

PRIME REASON why i dont shop at foot locker, foot action, eastbay, finishline, champs,etc. Damn im f*****g pissed!

called ftl and they said i'm good...... hopefully that's true. lady said it was mostly the jordan's being cancelled

So what's going on footlocker let us put the shoes in the cart and buy them but they not in stock? They didn't actually have then and now they canceling orders?

Whole thing was very bizarre. Like I said...I got a shipping confirmation from somewhere, but not FTL.com

3 different orders of mine were cancelled, those tools 
sick.gif

This whole system will never work, because their inventory will show shoes available around the country, that employees are hiding in the back. Then the store gets the order, and they cancel when the pair is not on the shelf.

Good thing I didn't need anything from the "restock". I tried adding stuff to the cart and they went through, that was like 30 minutes after it was posted so I knew it was too good to be true since they were still available. Congrats to those that are actually getting what they order.

3 different orders of mine were cancelled, those tools :x

This whole system will never work, because their inventory will show shoes available around the country, that employees are hiding in the back. Then the store gets the order, and they cancel when the pair is not on the shelf.

order 1: fades
order 2: fades
order 3: fades

Hey whenever new Kobes come out when do they end up hitting kb24? Sunday around 12 PM PST right?

Ordered my blue corals last night. Been checking the status on the website and it hasn't been cancelled yet. My order has been going normal as any other order. Got the order confirmation. Checked this morning and it says ready to ship. Hopefully and prolly they'll ship sometime today. Well see

its really suspect that the website is still allowing for orders to be placed. I just ordered the pythons which I know will be cancelled. there is a method to my madness tho.

Back
Top Bottom