OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that's odd considering they came out before the playoffs and he never played in the playoffs this year....
NDC also had them nicknamed the Playoffs on the release calendar for a while

Why do people always say this... 
For shoes like the WTK 8's its true. Not that they shouldn't still at least try to go after them within their means, but realistically these shoes will be super limited and difficult to cop.

I'm just happy that I personally don't feel any love for em. (If they both looked like the blue shoe though...)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Kobe8maniacs. Stay safe during these holidays. I hope we all make can give thanks next Friday for this ridiculous release. Mine Greys should be easy this weekend.

Really wish Nike had a reward program based on all of the pairs I've bought this last year.

I don't agree with all of JMs views and his cryptic talk but his info is definitely on point.

He was the one that ended the whole XIs this year will be snakeskin for the patent leather area and killed the whole XI pack bs that Kamucko (spelled wrong) character was dropping.
laugh.gif
Loved how all these idiots on here kept propping that fool with all the BS info he was giving out.

Last edited:
Guess on where resale prices settle out? My range is 600-800 based on prices already done and where KDs and lebrons are. I'd err to high side of that estimate actually. Not going to be many of these around.

Guess on where resale prices settle out? My range is 600-800 based on prices already done and where KDs and lebrons are. I'd err to high side of that estimate actually. Not going to be many of these around.

:smh:

I don't agree with all of JMs views and his cryptic talk but his info is definitely on point.

He was the one that ended the whole XIs this year will be snakeskin for the patent leather area and killed the whole XI pack bs that Kamucko (spelled wrong) character was dropping.
:lol: Loved how all these idiots on here kept propping that fool with all the BS info he was giving out.

yup. I just let him corner himself over and over. was comical.

Quick question...some of you who have the xmas 8's posted that the translucent sole had blue spots showing up due to oxidization or because of the glue.  If I purchase a pair of ID's with the same green translucent sole, will my pair eventually meet the same fate?  Any info is appreciated!

Quick question...some of you who have the xmas 8's posted that the translucent sole had blue spots showing up due to oxidization or because of the glue.  If I purchase a pair of ID's with the same green translucent sole, will my pair eventually meet the same fate?  Any info is appreciated!

more likely than not.

DB Foams for WTK 8s , is that a good trade?

Debating whether or not to just keep my Foams or trade them for WTK 8s, if I strike out at NDC.

Sadly I can only choose one, but I LIKES both! :smh:

DB Foams for WTK 8s , is that a good trade?

Debating whether or not to just keep my Foams or trade them for WTK 8s, if I strike out at NDC.

Sadly I can only choose one, but I LIKES both! :smh:

do what makes you happy. everyone is going to have their own opinion. asking a question like that in a kobe thread will probably yield biased results.

Last edited:

I have the Christmas 8 and an id using the poison green translucent sole and they're completely different shades of green

I want to get my hopes up but I have a feeling that I will strike out like the last couple limited releases

The WTK's don't look half bad in those pics above.

I may have a decision on my hands come the 6th.

Back
Top Bottom