OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just saw something funny. Jr smith is wearing the kobe 7 purple and white supremes. Does he realize his team is blue/orange/white? LOL

I know but I thinks it's funny. He had his own kobe 8's ided and he wears those 7's instead of his nicer 8's

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate this lazy *** ****. People refuse to do the foot work, just buy a bot. I believe in getting my hands dirty so to speak. Just how I've been raised and what I believe in.
are you going to be able to stand in line for these? i think Niketown is the only physical store that is getting them. and the nike store by me only TLO

Rumor is kobe is suppose 2 return this weekend against Portland. I wonder what kobe 8 kicks he will be wearing?

Wtks are one of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen IMO. Definltly wouldn't buy for retail if I could, and people paying around a grand for them is crazy as hell to me, but that's just personal taste and opinion.
Nope. Best looking kobe 8 to date other than the mambacurials.

Wtks are one of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen IMO. Definltly wouldn't buy for retail if I could, and people paying around a grand for them is crazy as hell to me, but that's just personal taste and opinion.

Agreed. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all on crack this holiday season I see. Time to go for a swim, peace out!

Just seen jms list. Similar to 3lab5s, interesting. This'll be the first non nike/hoh exclusive release if true

It was off of Kobe's supposed FB page. I saw he did say he was weeks away but I did say a rumor. Doesn't mean it is 100% true. Just reporting what I saw on his FB page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom