OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I only put in one raffle ticket at University Mall in Tampa. I didn't want to drive 2 hours to go to Florida Mall.

Guess online will be my best shot.

And I like the Prelude 8 the most (honestly only like the 4-8). But Nike is playing Reindeer Games with these $200 price tags for retro shoes. Smart of them to make it TLO (bot bait) and a few HoH or NTs.

I went HAM on the 8s not sure if I'll be doing the same for 9s.

does anyone know what NikeNYC's pickup window is usually on Fridays? Is it the same time as past Saturdays?

For the mvps the pick up window was all day (also released on a Friday), open to close. I assume it will be the same for the Kobe's. Friday is a business day. Nike takes in mind a majority of individuals will be at their 9-5 day job.

My boy back home in chicago think he's just going to waltz his a__ up to the HoH on state st. on friday and walk right in to grab the WTK.

This fool doesnt cop ANY kicks and thinks every release is easy as pie. I tried to tell this fool, friday morning he's going to be terribly disappointed cuz im sure dudes are lined up out there right now. Lmao!!

A more milder WTK for sure

Hoh cherry hill says its first come firdt serve unless there is more than 80 people? They wouldnt tell me how many pairs they getting

Hoh cherry hill says its first come firdt serve unless there is more than 80 people? They wouldnt tell me how many pairs they getting
They can't tell you but they'll get 1-2 FSR's, that's crazy though they always pulling this last minute stuff but knowing all the kids that go up there, I doubt they'll be 80 people

VERY WELL PUT, bruh. (below) 
nthat.gif

It's just a Different Time and most of Us 80's Babies fell in Love with Sneakers for Completely Different Reasons than the Youngsters of today.

Kids will be Kids, though, especially when it comes to the current Sneaker-Fad. Yea, it's ridiculous, but let em rock.

im just saying, i grew up in a time where if dudes would have wore the what the shoes on court they would have been laughed right out of the league. I mean honestly, If Michael jordan would have worn a pair of WTJ XIs out on the court back in the day, people would have thought he went all dennis rodman. Back then it was a big deal to just have a few tattoos... sure the times have changed but thats what I know and like, keep it simple without out loud mismatched colorways that requires everyone to buy certain lame outfits put out specifically for shoes and walking around looking goofy in the eyes of the world. I just cant take it seriously, sorry. Like I said though, to each their own. If its what you like go for it, and while I could go for them and resell thats also just not how I grew up collecting. i dont like them so ill leave them for someone who does. Yeah I guess i could make a few bucks off some kid who really wants em, or I could just hope that he gets them for retail because I believe in karma. Good things happen to those who arent constantly looking for a means to get one over on the next guy. Regardless of how collectinhg has evolved over time, it doesn't mean I have to. I am to the point with my collecting that if I get what I want for the price I have allowed myself then great, but if not life goes on.... Anyway good luck to those who are going for them.

NO matter what age you are, you should be able to buy and rock whatever you feel like. Don't listen to anything otherwise
mean.gif
 I thought that was one of the big points of the sneaker game,  expressing yourself however you see fit ... 

Lets try and keep prelude talk in the official thread. Its too much to keep track of between three threads

Back
Top Bottom