OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SMH at anybody that camps for a shoe in the cold or period especially for a shoe like this on multiple sites or that can be bought for a couple hundred more.

Everybody wants the wtk? Last time I was in this thread everybody said they were garbage...

Classic NT change of mind :lol:

any update for NNJ? still hoping to get that call.
i havent gotten any yet , called the HOH at willowbrook and they said in the next two hours if you dont get a call you didnt win, called about 45 min ago...we will see tho but this seems so rigged to me , how would we know how many people they actually called you know ?

Everybody wants the wtk? Last time I was in this thread everybody said they were garbage...

Classic NT change of mind
laugh.gif
Resellers coming out of the woodworks man. 

i havent gotten any yet , called the HOH at willowbrook and they said in the next two hours if you dont get a call you didnt win, called about 45 min ago...we will see tho but this seems so rigged to me , how would we know how many people they actually called you know ?
thanks for the update. unfortunately I wasn't able to get tickets from willowbrook, I thought they still have the old system with tickets. I got my tickets from gsp.

Champs in Topanga westfield mall already made all there calls for the winners...The workers I spoke to there were idiots and jerks. Champs is the worst at raffles I swear.

Classic NT change of mind
laugh.gif
Stand by what I said originally, still don't want em. Those Prelude 8s though are a different story. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom