OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from Champs/FA/FL/Eastbay?

Last edited:
You guys think I do this for e-props? No, I do this to get shoes that I like and potentially flip a pair here and there to make the ones I keep free. I could care less if you guys give me a thumbs up button on here-- there will always be people that know more than me who I'm thankful for posting some info. If I can help someone out by understanding what some of the key words are when people talk in 'code', I'd be more than happy to share them. 

my order from champs is still showing "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 12/06/2013"
nerd.gif
Wish I could see the status on mine. I checked out without signing into my account. All it says for mine is "STATUS: OPEN" 

Not sure if it was mentioned but did we figure out that the Kobe iD player edition is what yall been waiting for?

He can have all the pairs in the world, I'll always be happy to not be "that guy" posting pics of FSRs lookin smug for e-fame.

On another note, anybody get any shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Is there any blogs/articles that break down the shoe itself? The main reason I love the shoe is because of the detail. I would love to pinpoint each past colorway on the shoe. I see the gradients and blitz blue on the blue pair. 

END was a complete waste as always. I was able to get a 14 on NDC but I need a 9. The 14 was meant for someone else but now I gotta hold on to sell or trade.

Man I feel bad for errone struggling and all the homies who couldn't cop and put all the energy and stress into this ish. I'm so glad I don't like the wtk's at all, cause if I loved a shoe the way some people love this release, I'd be madddd heated about failin. Way too much hype behind these wtshoes, crazy. Haven't liked any what the shoe ever from any line from any model. I feel for all y'all

If you go by prices on the foreign sites with legit pairs then no. But they have a tendency to cancel orders already placed and then raise the price.

Back
Top Bottom